Chapter 21

* DAHYUN POV *

I ask Sana to live with me in my house, at first she refuse but I told that she need it for her safety.

I don't want something bad will happen to her. "Are you ready hon?" I ask her who putting a light makeup in her face.

I'm the one who drop and pick her up at her work. "I think you don't need to do that you're already pretty." She look at me in th mirror and smile.

"Your such a sweet talker." I think she's done now because she get up and face me.

"I'm just stating the fact babe." I put my hands in her waist pulling her closer.

She put her arm on my nape. "You look so good love." She look at me in the eyes sexily, she always do that makes me turn on but I always control myself, I don't want to rush Sana about that.

"And so are you." I kiss her lips slowly and she respond makes me smile this girl really makes me crazy.

I pull her even closer and kiss her passionately, we parted and look at each others in the eyes smiling. But Sana pull and kiss me again, we both now addicted with each others lips and presence.

We make out almost forgot we have work to do. I pull back and look at her. "As far as  wanted this so badly but we have work honey." She giggled that makes me smile.

"I know hon." She peck on my cheeks and get her things. "Lets go now baby." I just nod hold her hand and we both walk downstairs.

I open the car door for her. "Hop in now my lady." She smiled and thank me kissing my cheek again.

I jog at the other side and enter also. "Ready?" She nod so I start the car.

After a minute I park my car infront of her work building. "I pick you up later okay.!" She nod.

"I love you hon. " she said kissing my lips. I respond but not long we both pull back.

"I love you too." I peck in her lips and hug her.

"Wait let me open the door for yo..." she shake her head.

"You don't have too babe, you will be late and please message me as soon as you arrived okay." I just nod

"See you later." She waved and I wave back my hand before I drive off.

I arrived and proceed to my own office, I see others so busy with their own works and others just talking to each other they just bow at me that i return also.

I message Sana first as what she said before I find the three, I didn't see them in their offices.

I walk to officer Seulgi station. "Officer Kang have you seen 2nd Captain Yoo?"

"Captain." She salute and I nod. "Ah yes they are in one of the property Mr. Jeon have for inspection." I just nod.

"Thank you unnie." She smiled then back to her work.

I go back to my office and just work....

After an hour I heard the three comeback with others and I know that they will gonna bother me here.

"Unnie." I glared at the person who enter in my office without even knocking.

"You don't know how to knock Son Chaeyoung?" She just laughed this idiot really.

"Oh sorry...hahahaha do you want me to do it again?"

"Get lost." She laughed hard.

"Unnie relax." She said sitting in the chair infront of my table with her legs in my own table. Then the other idiots enter also.