Chapter 32

* SANA POV *

I walk to our room tiptoeing because i don't want dahyun to wake up , i know she's  now asleep. I came late because of work and lately dahyun and i have no time with each other, we didn't even talk.

I barely see her, i get up early then come home late because of my recent case. We only talk each other at the phone when we have time.

I change my clothes then climb up in our bed snuggling on dahyuns neck hugging her tightly, i feel that she hugged me back so i just close my eyes.

I woke up early and ready myself, i think this is the last meeting we have and i know it only took one trial for this case because we have enough proof to show in the court.

I get the cctv footage in the restaurant where it happen and i'm really thankful that jeongyeon unnie own it. Yes you heard it right it happen in the restaurant of my friend so faith really into us.

The father of the complainant try to pay me, asking me to withdraw everything but i didn't bothered to take what he offered. I heard also that they try to scare the restaurants manager which is one of jeonyeon's trusted people to give them the copy of the cctv but jeongyeon already talk to her people not to.

When that day i've talk to Mr. Lee, i already ask him the place where the incident happen so when he told me about it i talk to jeongyeon right away for the footage and yes my client was the victim here, they just turn it around becuase of the money and connection of the complainant.

I have an hour and half before my meeting with my client and the complainant. So i decide to cook for dahyuns breakfast first.

While cooking someone back hug me and i know its dahyun so i turn around to hug her also, we both miss each others present.

"You don't have work hon?" Dahyun said still hugging me tightly, i heard that she turn off the stove.

So i just hug her with the same amount. "I have love but, i want to cook for you its been awhile that we have breakfast together, I'm sorry that i don't have time at you lately." We just still at the same position, none of us don't want to pulled back.

"Hmmm, its alright and i understand your work." She said then pulled back in our hug,giving me a peck on my lips. "I just want you to take care of yourself when i'm not around." She hold my cheeks caressing it gently.

"I will, i love you so much hyunie." I said then captured her lips for a passionate kiss, she pulled me closer to deepen it.

After a lonb kiss we both pull back and smiled at each other. "I love you too, so much Mrs. Kim." I smile and peck at her lips again and again, we both giggled how playfull we are.

"Lets eat, you still have work." Dahyun said then help me to get our food, we both settled at the table and eat our breakfast.

"I'm coming home early hon, its my last meeting with my client and that complainant with each other family." That makes her look at me smiling widely.

"Really." She said happily that makes me smile nodding at her. "Okay then, i will come home early, lets have dinner and cuddle each other." I giggled at her, she's really soft when it comes to me.

"Alright hon, i will wait for you." I said and kiss her cheeks she's too cute.

"Do you want me to drive you hon?" We both here outside our house ready to go to our work.

"No babe, i'm using my car." Putting my things inside then look at her.

"Are you sure?" She ask me but i smiled and walk to her closer capturing her lips then i pulled back nodding at her, she just sighed and open the car door for me. "Drive safely okay."