chapter 23

Lately Mina's been so stress out after the lunch and fight she and Chaeng have with her father. She talk to her father again and beg to accept and let Chaeng and her together.

She thought that her father change his mind after a days but it turn out to be opposite.

He got so mad to the point that he told Mina if she didn't want to breakup with her he will make Chaeng suffer until her last breath.

Chaeng don't have any idea about it but she also doing something so that Mina's father will accept her. She didn't told Mina yet but she know It makes Mina happy knowing that Chaeng's father willing to help them.

On the other hand Dahyun and Sana has been happy, the person who threatened Sana for months had already stop and the couple so glad about it.

But Sana's been staying at her parents house because her Mom was alone, her father have some business trip to do so she decide to accompany her mom.

"Eat you dinner before going to bed." Sana told to Dahyun on the other line. She's now calling the younger becuase she miss her.

"Hmmm." Dahyun just only hum pouting because she want to see her girl but Sana don't want her too, she don't want Dahyun to drive at night.

"Hey don't be like that we will see each other tomorrow I promise." But Dahyun pout more.

"But I want to see you now, I didn't see you yesterday and today." Dahyun whined that makes Sana giggled.

"Honey" Sana warn makes dahyun sighed. "Okay okay, see you tomorrow then."

"Okay don't forget your dinner baby i love you." Dahyun smile hearing those three words from her girl.

"I love you more and i miss you already." The latter smile hearing those words from Dahyun also.

"I miss you too baby, i'll make it up to you next time!" Sana told her.

"Thats include alot of kisses honey." Sana laughed. "Who knows. " sana playfully said.

"Mom's calling me don't forget your dinner okay goodnight love you."

"Goodnight." Sana ended the call. Dahyun just only sighed and take her dinner. She's been used to Sana's presence, she love the idea of her and Sana together.

As far as Dahyun want to be with Sana and her attention but she respect the latter because she knows that the older have work and also some private things that she want to do alone.

And Sana was so glad about Dahyun's being understanding she is.

The four officers have no time lately because of their busy job. They been working non stop even late at night, the girlfriends was so worried to them but they cannot do anything about it.

Sana decided to stay at her house because Dahyun will work alnight in her station. Recently Sana closed a case in one trial, its so easy for her to work that case because that suspect himself giving them hint and the court doubt in his alibi. He always changes his statement about where he is when the incident happen.

Its a rape case and Sana feel sorry about the victim, the girl was only 16yrs old thats why she do her best to help the family get the justice they need.

Sana's driving her car, she was near at her house when she notice something. The window in the pool area was open, she didn't remember opening it either.

She park her car and get her phone searching Dahyun's number but she didn't dialed it first, she walk to her house and opening her door slowly.

All the lights was close but Sana have bad feeling about it.