Akeno x Unlucky Male Reader

From Highschool DXD

This one is gonna be a bit... weird. Your character will hate Sadists (And Masochists too). The backround is that Akeno had expressed her true nature one day on a stray devil and you had the unfortunate luck to watch it. You had become extremely disgusted with her and started ignoring her.

To her, she thought that she had done something to upset you and make you ignore her. At the time before the incident, she had noticed you and become your friend. Gaining feelings from how nice and thoughtful from who you were.

Now its been 2 weeks. Oh and you will see why your "unlucky" soon enough...

-----------------------

Y/n's Pov

Well. Today has been eventful... here I am sitting on my bed after an exhausting day...

Lets rewind a bit.

The day started bright and early- just kidding. Life sucks. Especially when your alarm goes off an hour earlier because you forget to update it for daylight savings... Oh yeah where was I? Right.

I start on my way to school, Kuoh Academy, when im greeted by a certain brown haired pervert... man when will he learn that im not interested in that kind of stuff? Like. DAMN FUCK OFF.

Anyway.

Issei: "Hey man. Wanna join me in peeking today?"

Y/n: *Sighs* "For the last time. Fuck. Off."

Issei: *Shrugs* "Your loss man"

I sigh again and just head back to class, where I notice that Akeno had been following me.

Going off topic for a second. Me and Akeno met by chance in public one day and kind of just... worked. She started wanting to hang out with me for some reason. Obviously she never talked with me in public at school but, yeah.

Anyway she waves my way as a bunch of perverts in front of me wave back to her, however I know that it was directed at me.

During second period, she signals me and mouths "Want to hang out later?", I mouth back that I cant because I had homework. And obviously i'm trying to ignore her.

After school I head back home, realizing that Akeno was still following me.

I turn to face her when I get into an allyway.

Y/n: "What the hell do you want?" I scowl

Akeno: "I... just want to know why your avoiding me... i-im sorry for whatever I did..."

Y/n: "Hmmhp. Go ask one of your other friends. Im busy."

Akeno: "But..."

I dont respond and just head back home.

And that was the end of that. How it was exhausting? Homework. Lol what did you expect? Anyway school tomorrow. Need sleep...

The next day...

As usual, the pervert tries to convince me to join him. I watch him get his ass kicked and I laugh.

Something different is gonna happen. I just know it.

School happens and I take a different route today to try and avoid Akeno. Yup different, atleast for now...

I see an old house on the trail that I was taking to get back to my house.

"Fuck it" I thought.

I walk over to the place. Yeah, definitely abandoned. I try and push the door open and it... actually opens? Creepy shit right here.