Leone x Male Reader

No I ain't dead. My ass is incredibly lazy is all.

Backround: You joined Night Raid because you believed in the cause. However, the people there were quite... interesting to say the least. One that spoke out more than the rest was your supposed "Partner". Leone had been assigned a mission with you and ever since you basically did it for her, she has been asking you for things. For example, she would ask you to cook her a meal or take her out to scam ANOTHER guy. Leone on the other hand, she stole money off of poor men who tried to sleep with her. She argues that the men she stole from were probably evil anyway, and got yet another lecture by Najenda, your boss, anyway.

Your mission tonight was to act as "Patrons" for a new restaurant that had opened up, however this was just to cover for the place since it would be used for meetings and rebel shit.

Leone had actually been assigned the mission alone, but had chosen to take you with her for god knows what reason...

---------------------

Y/n's POV, Outside Restaurant

Sigh, another boring night I suppose. I wish she could just do it herself... why am I here?

I looked over my shoulder to see Leone with yet another guy, who would definitely be heartbroken before the night passed.

I truly am curious though... what does she need all the money for? Booze? Nah, she would just ask me to steal some for her. I shake my head and focus back onto my mission, while still keeping a third eye on Leone incase she needed help.

Although, I had no reason to. Leone was much stronger Physically than me, and very skilled. She can handle herself.

I felt a tap at my back and turn to face her with a bottle of whiskey in hand.

Leone: *Smiling* "Hey Y/n, care for a drink?"

I shake my head. She pouts.

Leone: "Aww, c'mon... it'll only be one drink..."

Y/n: *Sighing* "Look. We are on a mission, not to mess around"

She slumps her arm around my neck and gets close to my face.

Leone: "Why are you so serious all the time? Why dont you lighten up~"

I sigh again. Not because of her not doing the mission properly, but because she was attempting to flirt with me. She always had taunted me during our outings, always tried to lead me on. When I was new in Night Raid, I foolishly thought that she was ACTUALLY interested in me.

Boy was I wrong. She just laughed at my antics and called me stupid for falling for her. I swore never to let her get under my skin again.

She however, made nearly the opposite kind of gesture. She always tried new ways and tactics to get me to crack and try to make a move, she almost got me a couple of times.

Luckily, I have grown far past that and by thinking of her as a big sister than a possible lover, its been really easy. She does have that kind of sisterly vibe anyway...

Back on topic. I shrug her arms off and hear our number get called.

Leone: "Oop, time to go"

She runs off into the crowd, dissapearing from my sight. Well, she can do what she wants. I dont care.

I head for my table and decide to order for her, since I check where her laughter is coming from. Wouldn't ya know it, she was on yet another man. This time, he looked rather wealthy.

A couple of minutes later, she walks back to our table and almost immediately I get the feeling of lust dripping from her.

Leone: *Cups my face* "Hey are you alright? Feeling lonely perhaps?~"