Neo/Yang x Criminal Reader

["Love and Hate"]

WOO! 100 READS!

Sorry if this has seemed inactive. I've been... busy. Im currently working on a new project that will be an actual story. My Akame Ga Kill story is sadly never going to continue, however I found a new idea.

Also a little sneak preview for you fine folks...

Yup! Thats ONE of the 2 things i've been so busy with

Anyway. Onto the story!

Backround: This is Part 2! Go read "Neo x Criminal Male Reader" for the full story.

Its now been 2 weeks since you and Neo get into a relationship. Since I dont like the Fall of Beacon (And refuse to accept it as apart of the main storyline), Yang and Neo got into a fight while Roman was escaping. Y/n, you, were tasked with investigating and looking for someone in beacon to recruit for your cause.

However, you caught the attention of a certain Yellow Haired Blonde... in love aspect I mean.

Heads up. You've been in beacon for 2 weeks. Yang hangs out with you a lot. You secretly go and look for Neo everyday.

------------------------

Y/n's POV, His Dorm

Ah Saturday. Perfect time to look around...

???: "Heads up Y/n!"

...Unless you were me of course.

Yang. Thats what she called herself. Apparently from what Neo "Told" me, she actually went head to head with her. So uh, I gotta be careful.

UNFORTUNATELY, Yang has taken somewhat of an... direct approach. She constantly wants to talk and hang out with me. I think shes onto me...

So yeah. Thats kinda my life now. Its getting harder and harder to see Neo, but tonight it'll just be us 2. All alone...

Yang: *Excited* "Hey Y/n! Wanna hang out? Or should I say-"

Y/n: "*Interrupts and Sighs* "Please, dont"

Yang: *Disappointed* "Aww... dont like my jokes?"

Y/n: "Not really, especially since you've used your name for a joke about 5 times already"

Yang: 'Bruh' "Anyway, wanna go hang out with me?"

Y/n: *Faking* "Sorry, cant. Need to prepare for my... studying"

Yang: *Interested* "Ooh, gotta date?"

Y/n: *Annoyed* "No, its just studying"

Yang: *Teasing* "I think its a date~"

???: *Pissy* "Yang, stop that!"

Ah, my savior. Weiss Schnee. Shes kind of a bitch sometimes, but is really helpful against Yang.