Sakuya x Male Reader

From Touhou

["Reward gone wrong"]

First Touhou story! First attempt at this series. Also I know jack-shit about Touhou, just the characters and personalities.

There will be mistakes. I guarantee it.

-----------------------

Third POV, Scarlet Mansion

A boy with H/c hair and S/c shirt was seen on the floor of the mansion sweeping. He looks outside and sighs.

Y/n: "Her again? Guess ill have more work to do today..."

Sounds of explosions and destruction could be heard as the boy continues sweeping. As he works, a Maid with a pocket watch walks towards Y/n a stops in front of him.

Y/n: *Looks up* "Yes Sakuya?"

Sakuya: "I apologize, but I must ask you to clean up again tonight"

Y/n: "Yes Sakuya..."

Sakuya, the possible pad wearing maid, went outside to greet her "guests". Then our protagonist sighs again and continues cleaning.

(Yeah I can say it. Why? Because im Author-Kun, the Strongest!)

Around 10 minutes later, A Witch by the name of Marisa walked inside. Once she saw Y/n, she prepared herself.

Marisa: *Suspicious* "Who are you? Another one of Remila's new goons?"

Y/n: "No, my name is Y/n. You may pass"

Marisa: *Confused* "Huh!?"

Oh right. I've only been working at the mansion for about two weeks, but i've heard from Patchie that there is a book thief that goes by the name Marisa. Even if I could fight and knew how to, I would stand no chance against her.

Y/n: "Mistress Remila has granted me permission to not fight, as I have very little magical power"

Marisa: "Huh... well that solves that! Say, where is the Library Key?"

Y/n: "Even if I knew, I would not tell you"

Marisa: *Looks down* "Well thats a shame... keeping me away from the books... ill show you!"

She walks over and grabs my hand and starts dragging me.

Y/n: *Nervous* "U-Uh, what are you doing?"

Marisa: "You said that you dont know right? Well, since they wont give me books ill just take something else"

What kind of logic is that!? I try to struggle out of her grip, but she casts some kind of spell to bind me to her.

Marisa: "This'll show them im not to be messed with!"

With that, she pulls me onto her broom and we skyrocket over the forest.

I dont bother complaining since this is only temporary, and ill return to the mansion eventually... right?

After about 10 minutes, we land in some area, what I believe to be a shrine. She keeps her grip on me as we walk to the door, and she knocks twice.

A girl with brown hair and looking tired/annoyed opened it.

???: "What do you want Marisa? Its time for me to relax today..."

Marisa: "Look what I got Reimu!"

She lets me go and I see the other girl's eyes widen.

Reimu: *Surprise* "You... kidnapped a guy from the Scarlet Mansion?"

Marisa: "Well, yeah! I figured he would be able to tell us all of their weaknesses. Plus you have to admit hes pretty cute, ze~"