Basil x Male Reader

Is this what I think it is?

Huh?

You know... a gay one-shot?

What?

Please say it is. I've been looking for so long...

Oh right. Your Bi. Uh, no

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!

ONWARDS With the story.

Also. No gatekeeping this time. Its all action right out the gate, SO BE WARNED!

["The Secret"]

-------------------------------------------------------

Thirdish POV:

Faraway town, wasn't actually that far away to be honest.

Anyway I didn't have a good opening card so there you go.

Y/n L/n and Kel could be seen playing basketball on the sidewalk, with all their friends watching on the side.

In particular, Basil was watching Y/n. Rather closely in fact.

He could never seem to take his eyes off of him, lingering during meals, all that jazz. Y/n had helped him through his depression, and Basil had grown interested since.

Y/n was so kind to him. He had convinced him he was worth it.

More specifically, he had taught him to be more like himself. To accept what he didn't like.

But more on that later. For now lets see what these assholes are up to...

"Y/n! Pass!" Y/n threw the ball through Hero's legs and over to Kel, who got a slam dunk.

I guess you could say that was a Slam JAM! Am I right lads?

"Darn! So close..." Mari huffed out. Kel looked over to her with a grin.

"I told you, me and Y/n are the best! Nobody will be able to defeat us!" He and Y/n fist bumped.

Hero walked over to Mark and held her hand. "Well nobody can beat us when it comes to love, right Mari?"

She blushed. "Yup!" Ew relationships.

"Aw whatever. Your both just mad at our skills!"

"Yeah you sure beat them" Aubrey rolled her eyes at Kel's upbeat attitude.

"Mad? Take an L for me, k?"

"no"

"A-alright! Lets calm down you two..." Mari stepped in between them. Even as kids, their fighting had no bounds.

"I agree. Lets all take a break" Y/n finally spoke up.

He tore off his shirt that was drenched in sweat, and Basil's face went red.

"EW! Why did you take your shirt off!" Aubrey cringed at the sight. He just laughed.

"Its what I do, remember?" Now Mari laughed.

"Ah, always the one to show off, Y/n"

"Woah, you better grab your girl Hero! I might throw her in the pool!"

"You better not!" He angrily replied, but his smile was evident.

He and Hero had a great friendship. When Kel introduced him to the group, Hero actually disliked him for a time. But then they settled their differences.

"Yeah! Y/N SIC HER!" Kel grabbed his hand and they ran at Mari, only stopped by Hero taking them both by the shirt.

"NOOOOOOO" Hero grumbled at his brother's antics and started walking away.