Aubrey x Male Reader

Wow. Its been since... April? Yeah. Since I last updated this book. Damn.

Welp. No time like the present!

["Dork~"]

Note: This is an AU. Mari never died so Aubrey is not a total bitch. Still an asshole tho

Also, new feature. Look for indented text for when the lemon starts if you don't want story
---------------------------------------------------

Thirdish POV:

It was a pretty swell day. Atleast, for Aubrey it was. She was finally turning 18, and was really excited for it. Sunny and Mari had come back to Faraway town to celebrate. Hell, EVERYONE came to her birthday to celebrate.

Well, excluding you of course.

Y/n and Aubrey never exactly had the best relationship. When Basil had introduced you to the group, Aubrey never seemed to want to hang out. She treated you like Kel, kinda worse than Kel.

Of course, there was a few other reasons you had. For one, you both argued a lot about different things. Two, you had grown close with Kel and she thought that his stupidity would "Rub off" on you.

And three. She made fun of you a lot.

Everytime you were just having a conversation, she would barge in and mess with you.

And for that, you had grown to despise her.

But anyway. It took Mari, Hero, and surprisingly Kel, to convince you to goto her birthday party. Mari promised you cookies if you did, at the very least.

What you thought was annoying though was that Basil and Sunny got to stay behind.

Regardless.

First POV (Y/n):

*Sigh*

Aubrey and her stupid gang are at it again. Why did I come here again?

Oh right. Cookies.

"Hey Y/n!" (?)

I heard a familiar voice. As I turn around, I see Kel enter my view.

"Hey man, whats going on!" He gleefully almost shouts at me.

"Bored" I respond very casually.

"What!? Bored?! How? This party is actually rocking!" (Kel)

"Well yeah, for you. You've been playing basketball for the last hour or so. Course you'd be having fun..." Grumbling, I see in tbe corner of my eye that Aubrey has started peeking in our direction.

"Why don't you join me? I'm teaching Mari how to do a layup!" (Kel)

"I'll pass. You know I don't do really sports" (Y/n)

"Oh, okay. I'll see ya later then" Kel walks away. Speed walking more like.

As I look back on my phone, I notice that Aubrey has started walking my way. I give her a frown, but she smirks and walks faster.

"Hey dork" (Aubrey)

"What do you want Aubrey?" I ain't having none of this shit. Not until tomorrow.

"Aw, is that any way to treat your 'Friend'?" (Aubrey)

"Mutual Friends, at best. Please don't make me repeat, what do you want?" (Y/n)

"You just did" Her smirk seemed to grow even bigger.

"Did what?" (Y/n)

"Repeat yourself" (Aubrey)

"Did I mention how annoying you are?" (Y/n)