Yuri x Male Reader

From DDLC

This was inspired by a different book. If your lucky enough, you might recognize it

Also near the end of this book, I wrote it at different times. Like, I wrote the lemon today and the one-shot last night.

["The only One"]
-------------------------------------------------------

Thirdish POV:

It was fine morning for Y/n. The birds were singing, flowers blooming, and i'm not gonna finish this overused joke!

He had woken up in a particularly good mood. He hadn't exactly pinpointed it yet, but he felt that something great was going to happen today.

One of his friends, Sayori, was at his stop already. Normally she would go with MC, but changed it up for variety.

But actually, it was because MC left her behind again.

"Hey Y/nnnn" She called out. He looked her way and gave a wave while watching as she ran over to him.

"Hello Sayori, how are you?" (Y/n)

"I'm, huff, good. How about you?" (Sayori)

"Fine. Why are you here and not at your normal spot?" Her face flushed.

"Um, reasons... can I walk with you today?" Y/n was skeptical but just shrugged his shoulders.

She smiled giddily and started walking with him.

"So Y/n, how has the club been for you?" (Sayori)

He started thinking about it. Y/n had joined the Literature Club about a couple months ago. Monika and Natsuki didn't really pay attention to Y/n, preferring to see MC. Actually, none of the girls really showed interest in Y/n.

Except for Yuri.

He kind of understood though. He was some random guy to them, MC knows all of the members since he had joined over a year ago.

Sayori, of course, talked to him once in a while but that was because or nature. He was sure if she was any different she would be just like the rest.

In return for no-one really talking to him, Y/n had started liking the club less and less. In fact, today was the last day he planned to stay in the club.

He didn't think anyone would miss him though.

"...Y/n...!" He snapped out of his thoughts to see Sayori pinching his cheeks.

"H-Hey Y/n? Are you alright?" She looked worried. He gave her a smile and said that he was alright.

Suddenly MC came into view and Sayori ran off to see him. Y/n just sighed and walked off to class.

*Timeskip after class because that shit is boring*

Y/n walked into the literature club to see that only Yuri was there, silently reading a book. He walked over to the spot he normally sat and waited.

When he started dozing off, he felt someone's aura in front of him and looked up.

...it was just Yuri.

He reeled back slightly. "Oh, Hello Yuri. Can I help you?" She didn't respond, instead opting to continue staring at him.

"Y-Yuri?" She blinked twice and her face went pink.

"A-Ah, y-yes?" (Yuri)

"You were... out of it" (Y/n)

"I was? I-I'm sorry" She bowed.