Hu Tao x Male Reader (Req)

Its funny. WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT GENSHIN???? More specifically, WHY THE NEW CHARACTERS????

Also is she is a Loli? I genuinely cannot tell.

(One more thing: This Chapter has 3.5k Words. You might wanna get some snacks...)

["Favorite Employee"]

-------------------------------------------------------

Thirdish POV:

We find our protagonist this time sweeping the floors of Wangsheng Funeral Parlour, doing his job.

It was honest work to say the least. Atleast he had a job unlike his useless Father...

A-Ah! Anyways, he took a step back and admired his work, finally finished sweeping the entire place.

"GERONIMO!" He heard a crash and rushed to the other room.

...He saw paint all of the floor...

And his boss, Hu Tao, lying there in a daze with an empty paint bucket on her head.

'Oh my fucking god...'

This was the forth time this week she had done something like this. And it was only Tuesday!

He sighed and walked through the mess to help her up, but she just stood on her own.

"Ah, Y/n! My favorite Janitor! Perfect timing, can you clean this up for me?"

Well he couldn't really say 'No' could he?

He walks back out and grabs his bucket and mop and starts fixing the mess she had made, not noticing the stare fixated on him.

She happily walked out, patting him on the back beforehand, and started skipping over to the nearest store to pick up more 'Supplies' for her pranks.

"Rough day?" Another co-worker popped in. Jared. He was one of the few 'Sane' people around here and seemed to care about his job just as much as Y/n did.

Instead of just wanting to mess around or 'Hang out' with Tao.

Writing Hu Tao over and over is annoying. Just Tao it is.

He smiled at Jared, happy that there was someone who showed any kind of care.

A little ironic considering they both worked in a Funeral Parlour, but ignore that detail.

"I'm back~"

Tao burst back through the doors and almost dropped the mountain of bags she carried in one load. Even behind something, Y/n could imagine the smug smile she wore.

"Wow, this is heavy! Can one of you two help me?"

Jared flashed him a 'Peace' sign and walked over to help Tao, Y/n mentally told himself to buy him a beer later.

Y/n then walks back over to the other rooms to double-check that everything was clean. After seeing nothing of interest, he decided to head home for the night.

"I'm packing up!" He called, but didn't expect a responce. Nobody really took the day shifts, and the ones that did were normally drunk or acted like how he mentioned earlier.

After leaving, he went straight over to his second job. What? Money is hard to get nowadays.

A restaurant. That was his second job. He was actually pretty alright at cooking, and there was a place hiring so...

Put 2 and 2 together and you get 4. Simple as that.

Besides, he just followed the recipes that were laid out for him to the T. It wasn't that bad.