[Genderbend] Venti x Male Reader (Req)

You know Maestro, for someone who hates Genshin Impact, you seem to put the most effort into the one-shots for it...

What? No I don't

You sure? The Hu Tao one had over 3k words, and you even admitted yourself that you thought it was the best story you made yet

O-Okay? And? Thats just one story-

And this one too! You said you had a really great time making this one-shot

...you can't prove anything

I have my eyes on you. We all do.

["Similarities"]

-------------------------------------------------------

Thirdish POV:

"So let me get this straight lady. You brought me from my world because you thought my singing was good?"

"Well, yeah! I thought we could have a concert together!"

"You KIDNAPPED ME! Are you crazy?"

A flying fairy lookin ass comes outta the short girls back. "Well Venti is crazy, so you aren't far off..."

"And who are you?"

"Paimon/Emergency Food" Both the girl and the fairy say in sync, the latter glaring at their what I assume to be partner.

"Don't listen to them. Are you in?"

"Will you bring me back to my world?"

The green eyed lady scratches the back of her head. "I kinda... can't. Sorry. This was a one-time trip"

"W-what? Oh come on! Why couldn't you have picked someone popular? Like (Popular Song Artist you like)!"

"...who?"

"Are you serious-"

"That does bring up a good question, Venti. Why him?"

"He has a GREAT singing voice, you should hear it"

Y/n's face flushed. "You heard me?"

"Of course I did. I peeked through and just KNEW you would be a good one"

The requester never specified if the reader would be popular or well known~

You asshole! I like your style

"Good one for what?"

"Didn't you hear me earlier? For my concert. I needed an extra hand," She gestured to your (Instrument, personally Guitar) "and you seem to know how to use that thing really well"

He held it closer to his body. "Ah hell nah. You ain't touchin my baby"

All three tilted their heads at him. "Your baby?"

"Yeah! My baby!" He held it a little higher in the air, showing it off proudly, "Shes been with me for the last 3 years, and i've never been happier"

Paimon inspects it closely. "...doesn't look like much"

He gasps and stares daggers at her. "How, DARE YOU! Take that back!"

"Eep!" It flies to hide on the back of the short girl again, while Y/n stands there coping.

"Hey, hey! So your willing to help me?" He looks back at Venti.

"...I don't really have much of a choice, do I?"

"Not really"

"Fine, i'll do it. But you owe me big time lady!"

She grinned and giggled wildly. "Sure, whatever you want~"