Lady x Male Reader (Req)

Why don't I ever get the easy requests?

Bruh momento

["And the Tramp"]

-------------------------------------------------------

Thirdish POV:

The dark sky loomed over London, as portals seemed to be endless.

Man you have never seen DMC in your life, have you?

I DID SOME RESEARCH... some research

Some. Lmao.

Demon's were all over the streets, setting places on fire attacking unlucky citizens, etc.

But then, a van came barreling through at high speeds.

"NERO! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT TOUCHING MY SHIT?"

"FUCK YOU!"

Ah yes, these assholes.

Meet team DMC, or Devil May Cry. They are responsible for some crazy shit, like saving the world and stuff.

Ooh, is that beer?

Oops. Off track.

"Can you believe this shit?" Dante looks over at Vergil.

But he just keeps whispering under his breath 'Motivation' over and over. Dante shrugs and looks back at Nero and Lady.

I forgot to mention that Nero was also driving the van. While arguing.

"THINGS DON'T JUST DISAPPEAR, THATS BULLSHIT"

"I DIDN'T TAKE ANYTHING FROM YOU!"

Dante sighs. Why did he get stuck with the most idiotic people on the planet?

The van slowed down and everyone in it got geared up.

"Will you assholes can it already? Its time for work!"

They both give each other one final glare and get in fighting mode, silently agreeing to finish this AFTER the killing was done.

"Well, see ya" Lady flashed a peace sign to Dante and ran off by herself. Nero flipped him off and ran in the opposite direction.

He sighs.

Vergil had also already left.

"Are you fucking-"

Lets cut to Lady, shall we?

She was cutting through beast after beast, trying to get through this as fast as possible. She wanted to rub in Nero's face that she was faster.

But something caught her eye. A man in a red suit walking through the chaos, his face looking like he had done this a thousand times.

He wasn't attacking anything, just walking.

He had a demon arm, though.

She sighed and ran towards him weapon drawn, thinking she would make it quick.

What she didn't expect was him to step out of the way at the last second.

She stumbles past him, her weapon clattering a couple feet in front of her. She turned around to see that the man was walking to her.

Snagging her weapon, she held it in front of her threateningly.

"Stop where you are!" To her surprise, he paused in place slowly raising his hands in surrender.

She looked into his eyes and saw e/c, and gasped in disbelief.

"...Y/n? Is that you?"

The man nods. "W-What... happened to you?"