Nora x Male Reader

["Different Desire"]

Damn. Okay so this story might be a lower quality one. Just a warning.

Heads up as well. Trying a new thing with "Titles" for each one-shot. Will update when I feel like it for the other one-shots!

(Remember: I make all of my one-shots at random and out of order. Sorry if it seems confusing!)

----------------------------

Third POV

A boy with H/c hair and S/c shirt could be seen watching Nora Valkerie in Glynda Goodwitches Battle Training. Who she was fighting? Cardin Winchester, dear Oum have mercy on him.

After Nora beat the shit outta Cardin, she runs over to her team and slams right into Ren, who sighs in compliance and sadness.

Nora: "Did ya see Renny!? I won!"

Ren: "Yes Nora, we saw"

Nora: "We gotta go get pancakes now! Can we? Can we please?"

He thinks that its probably time to get her to Y/n to calm down.

You see, Y/n's semblance is a type of hypnosis. Its not like "Oh slave from looking at me", but more of just a pacism type of hypnosis. Its actually really strong for fighting grimm.

Anyway, Ren brought Nora to Y/n. After an explanation and introduction, she agrees. He never knows why it works on her, but after Y/n does what he does she stays calm for about a day or two.

Ren: "Hey Nora. I think its time we go see Y/n hmm?"

Nora: "I think thats a great idea!"

Nora, on the other hand, loved seeing Y/n. Sure she saw him doing his own thing here and there, but they only had one class together. Getting "Hypnotized" was a great way to just be with him 1-1. Plus, she felt a great sense of security and safety when she was under his effects.

In fact, shes been acting crazy more and more just to see him.

For Y/n himself? Eh, he was busy eating Nachos. Um, whats going on again?

With that, Nora skipped to Y/n's dorm in glee, while Ren struggled to keep up with her.

When they got to his dorm, one knock was all it took.

Y/n: *Opens door* "Hey guys. Wait how did I get here first? There was no indication that I walked back to my dorm..."

Nora: "Ahh, dont worry about it! Author-Kun forgot to write it down so he just kinda teleported you here"

Y/n: *Nods head* "Ahh makes sense. So, what brings you two here?"

Ren: *Steps forward* "So um, I need you to do what you did to Nora again"

Y/n: "Oh. Alrighty, you know the drill. Cya later Ren"

Ren waves an walks away.

Y/n: "So Nora. You ready?"

She nods rapidly and walks in. He closes the door behind him and prepares his watch.

Y/n: "So Nora, what'll it be today?"

She thinks for a couple of moments.

Nora: "How about me wanting my Desire?"

Y/n: "Again? Poor Ren. Oh well"

What happened last time was she chose "Desire" and she forced Ren to make her an absolute shitton of pancakes. Poor Ren indeed.

He starts swinging the watch in front of her eyes, as she relaxes and closes them.