9. Pay Day

Yachio's POV:

The morning light came through the window and fell on Yami's body. His upper was free and lower was under blanket. His abs were getting up and down with rhythms of his breath. I noticed his hands are so big, bigger than I felt last night.
He is so masculine.
And I'm so doomed.
I got up and found my belongings near the desk. I dressed up quickly but couldn't remove my eyes from his body, although it was half under blanket. Part of me wanted to remove the blanket and see, but I resisted myself from doing anything without his consent.
I couldn't lose him, at any cost.
Yami bent over to other side and now I could see his broad bare back. I bit my lips and continued to arrange his clothes beside him so that he could find them easily after waking up.

Wait! Isn't that a wifey-thing to do?

The idea of getting married to him crossed my mind and my heart skipped a beat.
I was standing there like a fool thinking about this rubbish things and drooling over his body. The hell! Girls will get mad if they see him like this.

Suddenly I heard his deep sleepy voice, "Good morning Yach, how long are you going to stand there?"
"Y-you are awake?"
"What are you looking at?"
I clearly saw the blanket near his member was tenting up, wait!
How?
I didn't understand how a man's body works! Is he already aroused at this time?

I removed my gaze from him and he said, "Ssheee Yach, you don't need to pretend anything, you perv. You told me to sleep naked last night."
I told him, "Your dress is kept beside you, get dressed."
His voice was sexier than normal, I could clearly feel him coming to me! Was he naked? I covered my eyes as if seeing him like that in daylight was a different level of embarrassment.
He said, "I don't take orders", and hugged me from behind. I could smell his body and the faint memories of the encounter from last night kept coming to my mind. I sighed deeply when he turned me around to face him and grabbed my hip to his.
His member poked on my belly. Because of the difference between our heights.
He was definitely naked.
I was definitely wet.

But it was not the ample time to do it. We heard a knock on the door and we both said, "Shit" as we realized the magic worn out because Yami slept. I ran towards the door and shut it down.
I could hear Vanessa outside. "Dancho! Wake up, we have to go out".

Yami responded, "Wait 10 minutes."
I looked back at him and my jaw dropped seeing him standing nude in broad daylight, he was a work of art. My mind told me to lick his abs but my brain denied. I closed my eyes and said, "Are you going to be naked all the day?"

He laughed out and said, "You go join them, I'm coming, today is pay-day, we go to town."

As I came down I met Vanessa near the stairs towards hall, standing with Finral and possibly flirting with him. I greeted them good morning but Vanessa clipped her nose with two of her fingers and said," Have you started smoking lately? You smell awful."

I fucked up.
I stammered and managed to say "Yeah! I'm smoking nowadays. I want to be like Yami dancho."

Vanessa wasn't convinced with my answer. Of course, it was very lame. Finral said to me, "Go change Yach, we are going out. Today is pay day."
Yach? How dare he call me by that name?
I controlled my anger and waved them bye.
Vanessa came following me.
I fucked up. I fucked up so badly. What about his image? Mating with squad member? A wave of embarrassment crossed my mind and body then suddenly Vanessa grabbed my shoulder and asked, "So, how's he in bed? Strong as battlefield or nay-nay?"

I was at loss of words by her sudden question. I managed to pull out some words like, "How I'd know? I don't know anything. Why? How? I mean how would I know?"
Vanessa started laughing like a maniac and said, "Well well, I am drunk but I'm not dumb. I'll teach you how to seduce a man. First rule, be confident before him. Second rule, wear dresses that shows your features."
As we were talking and getting down, I felt ease, I thought I could discuss about us with her, but I had to seek permission from him.