15. Three Days: Lemon 🍋

They had only 3 days in their hand. Julius Novachrono requested Yachio Yami and Asta to spread and stay at different places.
Yachio went to royal capital after fixing an appointment with the Wizard King.
"I told you my lord that if time comes I'll choose him over the whole world."
"Yami doesn't need to be protected dear, I trust him, and secondly the whole squad will be there to fight alongside him. We cannot increase the risk of losing both of you."
"You're dividing the strength. I am naive to judge your decisions but I don't think that this is a good idea as it'll decrease the success rate. We have similar magic and we are compatible to fight together."
"Yachio, I know I agreed to respect your choices long ago, but my child, just think if we lose both of you, there will be only one guy who can match the power of those devils, and we are scared of losing him too."
"Then I'd recommend that Asta also should fight with us."
"You sure are stubborn but, ok, I can allow you to stay with Yami, but he'll not be leading you if you're going to involve in another fight. You've to fight two times, understood?"
"Yeah, I've already thought about that. Just, don't tell Yami about this. He'll be anxious. Also, I'll protect him only in his fight, I'll not participate."
"It doesn't work like that. You also do know this. Whenever the second attack comes, if we don't have reinforcement, you've to turn down this one to join that, are you OK with that?", Julius seemed to be very annoyed.
"Yes. I'll."
Yachio did three leaf salute and turned back to leave the room then she heard, "Don't die, child. Don't let him die too."
"I can't promise about myself sir, but I'll not let him die.", Yachio smiled and left the room.

The next day was a busy one. They had to do all the paperworks. Signing consent form, buying new reinforcement magic items and after the whole long day they decided to go to a pub.

The whole Black Bulls entered the small pub with wooden door and it almost trembled to shatter.
Two or three tables were empty, but after Yami threatened some other guys to leave, they got 5 tables for them.
Yachio had a bad experience with drinking so she refused and Yami decided to drink till he puked.
"Yami, don't do this."
"Shut up bakayaro!"
"Ok I'm leaving."
"Scary! Ok, I'm not drinking. Yach, what if I get killed, will you continue fighting?"
"I'll be dead before you. I told you multiple times."
"You'll not avenge me, bad Yach."
Yami was so childish sometimes that Yachio couldn't believe he was the same guy from the magic knights exam, those intimidating looks were now only limited to unknown people.
"I'll not be alive to avenge you, Yami. You dumb idiot."
"Yaaach, I love you. What if they attack tomorrow?"
"Aren't you already drunk?"
Yami giggled and stretched his hand out to her, "I'm feeling so good, as if I can kick their ass now, also you told me that tomorrow is full moon, so no one can defeat you."
"No one, but if they are no two or no three, then maybe there's a chance."
"Word play haa! When are you going to play with me Yach, what about our sex in the nature?" Yami passed out after saying this.
He spoke these last words loudly and the whole pub was looking at him.
Yachio hit the upper level of her embarrassment and left the bar.
She found Nozel Silva outside, standing under a shade just opposite to her.
A man so posh like him, what was he doing outside this low grade pub?
Yachio was going to get pass him after a smile but he said, "I came here to meet you."
"I beg your pardon?"
"I came to meet you, Yachio Yamamoto."
"Uh. I'm a bit preoccupied at this moment, could we meet another time?"
"No. We need to talk. You see if it wasn't this important I'd never waste my time on a foreigner like you."
"That was rude, ok, please tell me."
"I know that you were upset about how me and Kaiser talked about you. You see we don't really think about you like that. It was a at-the-moment talk, to treat you as weapon. We tried to communicate to you regarding this. We apologize for any misbehavior."
" It's ok, I've been used to this, so it wasn't a big deal."
Nozel smiled a little bit, he said," I want to repay for whatever I have said about you. "
He took out an object that looked like a miniature moon, it was glowing dimly. He handed that to Yachio and said," Only a brave human that wants to protect others, can store their mana temporarily in this, and use it to heal one person afterwards. This was given by my grandmother to me. I'll request you to take it. It'll help you, we aren't important as you and Yami in this fight, so I thought if I could help you like this. "
Yachio felt a sudden excitement in her heart and when she touched it, the moon became black.
" Oh, it changes color depending on your magic attribute. "
" Thank you so much for this! I've never thought you'd do this for me, but it's a heirloom, are you sure?"
" That's the least I can do for my kingdom. Also, make sure to win this fight."
"I will try my best.". Yachio did three leaf salute and felt her eyes blurred with tears. Nozel smiled and took his leave.
Yachio tried to store a little bit of mana inside the moon shaped object, and named it tsuki-chan.