13. The Party : Lemon 🍋

Jack was undoubtedly in shock when he heard that he's born today.
But he loves Yami as his own brother, so he decided to keep it up.
Henry redecorated the base with care. The hall room was more spacious now. Asta and Charmy filled their mouth with pie, they were competing. All the magic knight captains and their family members were present there, except for Vermillion family and Charlotte. Vanessa was at the drink counter, receiving drinking orders and making cocktails.
They had no idea what was going to happen.
Yami entered the base to face the magic knights' greetings and he went directly to his room. Everyone became very suspicious and confused at this.
Yami took out his katana from his waist and wore a shirt that covered his muscles, it was gifted by Julius.

He sighed. What could happen today and what is happening. Lucky brat Jack.

Is she here? Where's she now? Yami heard his heart beating and his hands shaking. He wasn't a coward! He lighted up a cigarette and went out for the hallroom.
There he saw Fuegoleon and his sister arguing jokingly over something and his mind startled at the possibility to see her.

He went and sat in the drinking counter. Vanessa gave him a shot of sake.
He asked, "Have you seen Yachio?"
"No. I thought she's with you."
"Yeah she was with me, but I... I mean she went to crimson lions... Then I lost track"
"What exactly happened dancho?"
"Nothing."
Fuegoleon grabbed everyone's attention and declared the party on behalf of Jack's birthday. Asta came to protest but he was thrown away by Mereoleona.
Vanessa asked Yami, "Dancho, did you do again something to her?"
Yami was getting drunk very slowly. "Yeah! I kissed Charlotte in front of her."
Vanessa gasped. "That is very wrong. I am sure she's lying somewhere and crying."
"Nope. She went with sisgeleon."

In the mean time, the door slammed open.
Everyone's gaze fell on the person standing there, wearing a black off-shoulder gown.
Yachio was looking like a queen.
Vanessa poked Yami.
His jaw dropped dead.
The mumbling of the crowd fell silent as everyone was looking at her.
Mereoleona seemed to be very proud as this dress was selected by her.
She looked at Fuegoleon and smiled.
Someone from the Silva family went and demanded her hand.
"Sure!", she smiled and agreed. The guy had a winner's look in his eyes. Yami finished his last sake and got up from the counter. His head was dizzy a little bit but he wasn't drunk.

He was going to kill that guy but Asta stopped him midway.
He was going to kill Asta too, but he had a point.
"I think she's angry on you dancho. It'll make her angrier. You should compliment her first."

Yami went after gathering enough courage. Yami Sukehiro, famous for fighting demonic enemies, was shaking in fear to face his lover.

"Hi! You're looking gorgeous!"
She ignored him and continued to talk to the guy.
"Yachio!"
She looked at him with a dead look in her eyes and he backed off. Asta pushed him again on his back.
"Yachio, I'm sorry."
Yachio looked at him and said, "You don't have to apologize to me. Apologize to yourself, you've made yourself smaller in your own eyes. And as far as you're concerned about me, sorry but this queen doesn't need a king anymore."
Yachio turned around to talk with other people.
Yami felt his legs numb. So, finally she rejected him.
He wasn't disappointed. He deserved this. He came back to drinks counter and Vanessa understood. She gave him a big glass of sake.
Yami sukehiro decided to drink to forget his sadness.
Yachio came to visit black bulls members and Asta greeted her. Finral was blushing as her dress revealed more than half of her top.
Yami snapped, "Aren't you uncomfortable in that dress?"
"Aren't you uncomfortable with your existence?"
Yami broke his glass on the floor and everyone stopped talking at that sound.
He strode off to his room. Fuegoleon clapped to drag everyone's attention.
Yachio sat on the counter and Vanessa told her that she knows everything. She warned her long ago. Yachio felt like crying her heart out at his behaviours, as now he's behaving like he's the victim here.
Asta tried to lift her mood up but her mind was only on Yami.