11: Emotions :Lemon 🍋

Yami's POV:
As soon as Asta joined me, I saw him sobbing for her. He couldn't say anything because of my reaction.
I stopped him midway and dragged him behind a broken house shade to keep watch at her.
Asta's brain was fucked up.
I lighted a cigarette and told him,
"Listen. I want to check what she does when she's at the peak of her emotional breakdown."
"And why would you do that? She's clearly in pain."
"A small price for salvation. She has to control herself. She has to resist her blood thirst."
"But there's no blood! Then?"
"There is."
I pointed out the beast laying senseless in front of us.
It was bleeding from it's nape.
Asta gasped in fear. We could see her looking at the beast and fighting with herself to control her thirst.
My heart was breaking into pieces, not only for seeing her like that, but also for saying those things to her.
Yachio started screaming in pain. Her grimoire flung opened before her and she took out a knife from it. She tried to cut her own throat with it. A few drop of blood and her body started overflowing with mana.
She was releasing darkness and screaming simultaneously.
I couldn't control my tears.
I was at my limit but I when I looked at Asta, he was crying silently. He turned his gaze off from her and started walking towards nowhere. I didn't stop him. I was frozen to my position.

Yachio stopped. I don't know what she did. But she failed to control.
And if she's dead now, I am the worst person in the world, maybe I already am.

I had to drag my legs to her motionless body. Her grimoire is still there, that meant she is still alive. My vision was blurred with tears, I dragged my feet on the cold ground and with a pounding heart I sat near her.

I heard a sound, "Leave her alone dancho." I looked back to see Asta holding his 3rd sword near my throat.

He had his half face covered with black mark, and a black ragged wing on his left side. I wasn't scared. I didn't deserve to touch her. I stood up and went back.

Our mission was to disqualify the animal. I made an excuse to leave her there, now I am bound to my own trap and...

I did so many wrong things today. I wish I could kill myself.

Black bull's base:
Everyone is sad. Yachio didn't open her eyes from the time she passed out, for two days.
Vanessa healed her throat to stop bleeding. Yami was nowhere to be found.

Asta took off his robe and covered her wounds, it seems like, her magic can only stop blood, not heal wounds.

Her kimono was torn. She lost so many things that day, but she got Asta and whole squad beside her.

Vanessa and Gordon decided to buy a same type of kimono for her, they started looking for the magical cloth.
Gauche finally looked away from his sister's photo and started taking care of her by staying at her side with Asta.
As Asta told everyone what Yami did there, everyone became silent.
Charmy started making food for her, so that when she wakes up, she mustn't be hungry.
Grey came to her original form and sat beside her, crying.

Asta told everyone, "She's not radiating much ki."
Magna and Luck went to find Yami. They went to royal capital to find out that Yami reported about the mission, and then he left the building.
They knew that Yami wasn't a type of guy who runs away. He may be vulgar, cruel but he never lied.

They were heading over raque when Finral opened a portal in front of them to say that Yachio isn't doing well.
They came back to the base.
Her grimoire was fading.
Asta was crying, shouting madly and Vanessa was trying to contact the royal capital hospital again.

The door slammed and broke.
Yami stood there. His vest dripping with blood, his head, hand and nose bleeding like fountain and surprisingly, a vial of some pink liquid in his hand.