Chapter 1

overview

•••••

8 March 2016
Seoul

YN's POV

I was able to see the clear blue sky above my head and a transparent river on my left . There were flowers all around and I could hear the bees buzzing . I moved forward and saw a huge tree at a distance .

I quickly ran towards it and noticed that there were chocolates hanging on the tree

I quickly ran towards it and noticed that there were chocolates hanging on the tree. I stretched my hand and feet to grab the chocolates but my height didn't allowed me to do so.

It looked like a dream and then I noticed the that there was a door in the tree with a 'ENTER' carved on its wooden texture. Pushing the door I pulled my feet to step inside only to get amazed by the brown view. Everything was made of chocolates.

It wasn't as small as one might think by looking at a tree, it was even bigger than our classroom of forty students.

I swear to God if only this place were real, I mean it's real but at the same time felt like I was hallucinating.

Exactly in the middle of the hall there was a chocolate fountain , sprinkling chocolates everywhere. Not to mention how badly i drooled , I might look dirty but never mind, I was not there to impress anyone.

I moved my mouth towards it so that I can taste it . Not exactly to taste but so that I can eat all of it .

" Mmmumm Tasty! "

My stomach felt heavy . I need to pee right now I will continue after sometime . I started searching for the bathroom and soon I found it .

" Finally ! I can pee "

I pushed the door to open it but ...." why isn't it opening??!! Ugh plzzz I need to pee "

It's been 5 mins and I m still trying to open it " it's too hard to control ... plz God help or I will pee in my ........NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............."
suddenly my phone rang " ugh who is calling me in this worst situation "