Chapter 18

My eyes narrowed and started scanning the book shelf that I organized two days back . My fingers tracing the books in a flow and stopped at the one I was looking for .

Journal

My hands shivered as i held it . Was this a good time to recall the memories?

Memories

I turned a page as I layed myself on the bed .

ᵖᵃᵍᵉ ¹

KEEP ME ALIVE NOW , I WILL KEEP YOU ALIVE IN FUTURE
- YN's Buddy , Diary

KEEP ME ALIVE NOW , I WILL KEEP YOU ALIVE IN FUTURE - YN's Buddy , Diary

18 Feb 1998

Baby , I know one day you will be out from my womb . I want to give this record of your prebirth to you when you will become a tiny smart baby girl .

Your Mama is very happy to carry you inside her . And yes , I saw your picture today , you are really pretty .

24 Feb 1998

You naughty girl , you kicked inside me for the first time today but Mama is really happy for you . I want to hold in my arms , little baby .

1 March 1998

Baby , me and your dad bought you clothes and toys . Once you're out in this world we will treat you as a princess .

9 March 1998

You're growing day by day , hehe ;)
I wonder when we will get to meet .

20 March 1998

We decided a cute name for you , princess .
It's a secret yet , come soon and we will tell you .

19 April 1998

Twinkle Twinkle little star
How I tell you what you are
Prettiest amongst all the girls
You are fairy of my world

A tear rolled down my cheek . I gulped . It's me who is trying to get hurt , I can stop right now but i won't .

12 May 1998

Baby ,you're hurting Mama , naughty stop playing inside .

13 June 1998

Just few days more and I will hold you in my arms , tiny :))
Did I told you we saw you today .

Here is your pic .
You're pretty!! aren't you ?