Chapter 6

14 August 2016

YN's POV

It's been a while, all the monthly tests were over and our mid term exams were going to come . We all scored good marks in exams. We continued to study in groups on holidays and weekends .

I came to know alot about Jungkook and somehow I started liking him but I always reacted Normal .

Sometimes , I thought that he likes me too but then he must have told me if he had any feelings. Though we were in the same friend circle , jungkook and I didn't talked directly to each other .

Today was last Saturday, so we had a half day in school . We all decided to meet at Jungkook's house to study. I went home and took a bath again to look fresh and cool .

I picked a cute dress from my wardrobe. I wanted to look good because we were going to Jungkook's house . I was stripping my clothes when I heared the door bell . It was Tae . I could hear his deep voice . I paced up a little and I was wearing my bra when I heared the knob of my room's door , as if someone was coming in my room . I was so confused that I just jumped onto my bed and hid under the blanket.

Tae : YNeee , are you sleeping

He asked in a cute voice

YN : don't you have manners? Don't you think you should knock the door first ?! Illiterate boy

I said while taking my face out from the blanket.

Tae : comeon YN , we know each other since childhood...don't be mean to me 😐and why are you still laying on bed ...get up

He came closer and grabbed the blanket to uncover me . When I just shouted

YN : Kim TaeHYUNGGGG...stop

Tae : what happened...did I do something to you 😒 why are you acting strange

YN : I....I am not wearing my clothes 😅

Tae : oh goshhh YN ...didn't you had mouth to tell me this when I just entered your room

He covered his face with his hands and without wasting time , moved out . Few minutes later , I got ready and moved out . Tae was sitting in the living room .

YN : let's go Tae

He was sweating . But we had air conditioned rooms so how the fcuk ?

Tae : Hmmm

Then we got into his car . All ready to leave . I tried to talk to him but either he hummed or just nodded in response. Soon , we reached Jungkook's house . Jungkook was sitting with a white dog in the park that was very close to his house .

 Jungkook was sitting with a white dog in the park that was very close to his house