Chapter 23

Taehyung and Jungkook were coming from the canteen when there eyes fell on the crowd infront of the bulletin board .

"What's going on there?" Tae asked from Jungkook, sucking the strawberry juice through the pipe .

Jungkook shrugged because he didn't knew either .

"Hey bruh, what's going there?" Jungkook asked one of his classmate who was a part of the crowd few seconds ago.

"That's a notice about Freshers party." He replied while eating chips from a packet that he was holding in his hand .

"And what do we need to do in that?" Tae asked , tilting his head to left .

"Nothing,  it's just all the freshers can go without any payment, they just need to show their ID card and others who wants to go have to pay some amount . Timings , date and venue is written over there ."

"Hmmm...that's pretty nice ." Tae said while looking at Jungkook .

Jungkook nodded and gestured him to head towards their class .

As usual not much students were there because Japanese class was after lunch break and Tae and Jungkook didn't had much things to do so they used to come early .

"Hey Jungkook?!" Tae called Jungkook , who was resting his head on the table.

Jungkook hummed before looking at him.

"Are you okay ?"

"Huh?"

" I mean you don't look so you since past few days ."

Tae was noticing a minor change in Jungkook's behavior so he was worried.

"Actually . I am just not getting enough sleep."

"Why? Is something bothering you?" Tae pouted .

"Maybe it's my first time in other country.  I don't know ."

"Maybe you're tired . Should we visit to a doctor ?" Tae suggested.

"I think it will be fine in few days-"

Jungkook stopped speaking when they heard a familier voice and their eyes widened simultaneously "Hey!!! Sir!" .

Their heads snapped to face the owner of the voice , just to look at Jiwoo entering the class , waving her hand at Jungkook .

Tae was shocked and his reaction was exactly same like Jungkooks reaction when he saw her for the first time.

Jiwoo flashed her smile at Jungkook before occupying the seat near them.

Jungkook knew what was coming now , he took a deep breadth and collected all of his courage to look at Tae .

Tae looked like he is just about to burst anytime but he was also angry . He rolled his eyes filled with tears and looked straight at the girl's back who was two seats ahead of them just to ignore Jungkook .

Though he didn't knew the matter at all but he felt betrayed . He didn't even knew how to act at this situation.

"I was about-"

"Oh! Please" Tae buried his face in his hands, many theories were revolving in his mind .

He stood up and rushed out from the classroom , seeking everyone's attention .

Jungkook sighed before rushing after Taehyung , following him to where he was going .

"Tae , please , atleast listen to me." Jungkook loudly said still chasing after Taehyung who got disappeared in the restrooms.