Chapter 21

Tae rubbed his eyes as he heard his friend calling his name .

"Wakeup Tae!!" Jungkook once again said while putting a plate with sandwiches on the bed .

When Tae adjusted himself to sit he saw there were two plates kept with sandwiches in them and two glasses filled with juice .

He was still half asleep so slightly fell on the bed at which Jungkook laughed because he thought Tae was cute .

"Go and wash your face before eating" Jungkook said as he combed his hair while standing infront of the mirror that was hanged on a wall .

Tae hummed and left for bathroom but he didn't knew where bathroom was so Jungkook told him.

Jungkook was looking at his phone screen when Tae came while rubbing his wet hair from a towel .

"Actually I was thinking to do a part time job" Tae said which made Jungkook look at him while he was biting the bread .

"OH!" Jungkook was a but shocked because he thought why Tae wants to do a part time job since he is very rich and his parents give him everything he wants . He can just use his credit card to buy anything .

"Also I am getting offers for modeling so it will also help in my future career" Tae continued . Now he was also eating .

"This will be good idea, this will help you"

"And yeah, I asked Mom to send me my car so her driver will bring it to our college"

"Please tell her not to send any limited edition or sports car or we will become the attention seeker of the college. And I don't want chicks to come and look at it and then behave all lovey-dovey" Jungkook rolled his eyes feeling somewhat annoyed at the imagination of girls gathering around both of them .

"Or simply I will just leave you alone" he sighed which made Taehyung laugh .

"I already told her" Taehyung himself don't like that type of thing.

Both of them were heading out of the dorms before time because they had to grab the cab too .

They finally arrived at the university and Tae was paying .

"Wow, this is so beautiful. " Tae jaw dropped after looking at the university.

"I told you !!" Jungkook flashed his bunny smile at Tae , who was looking like a kid .

Once they reached in the campus, Tae took his phone out from his pocket and gestured Jungkook for a selca .

Both of them showed a peace sign .

Tae was quick enough to send it on their Facebook group .

"She will become jealous." Tae wiggled his eyebrows while looking at the phone screen .

"Did she read yet??" Jungkook asked, while walking towards the bulletin board .

"Ahh!! I forgot Yoonji is having her exams so maybe she will read it later. " Tae made a disappointed look , while Jungkook was laughing at his reaction .

"Find your class here ." Jngkook gestured Tae to look at the bulletin board .

"This one! Where is it?" Tae placed his index finger at 'Mass and Communion' written in one of the list .

"OH! Your class is very close to my class."

"Really? On above floor ?"

"Yes , let's go!"

"And you know I told you about Japanese class , that is also same for both of us ."

.

.