Chapter 16

25 March 2019

Jungkook's POV

📱

Tae : Did you left ?

Jungkook : I will leave in next 15 minutes

Tae : Did you packed everything? Your admit card and all ?

Jungkook: Hmmm, don't worry I have ...

Tae : call me when you reach there ..okay ?!

Jungkook : okay !

I hanged up the call when I heard my mom's voice "Hurry up , honey or you might miss the flight "

"I am done with everything Mom , did Jimin Hyung came yet ?" I said while closing the zipper of my bag .

"He is in the car , already waiting for you " she said as she observed that I have really done my packings and all .

I went near to her and gave her a tight hug "I loveeee youuuuu sooo much Mom, don't miss me much".

"Okay now go , your dad said to meet in the way ,so don't forget to say him bye as well" she said with a warm smile and patted my head.

I went into the car and Jimin Hyung helped bringing my luggage 🧳.

"Uncle said that he is waiting at the airport only ."

"OH! that's good"

I took my mobile out from my pocket and dialed Tae's number. 📱

Tae : On airport?

Jungkook : Yeah, we will reach there in few minutes.

Tae : I am standing at the entrance only....wait...Jungkook is your dad also here at the airport?

Jungkook : Yeah, how do you know ?

Tae : oh , I just saw him ....okay so I am going to your dad ...

We reached at the airport and spotted both of them . They were enjoying each other's company.

Jimin hyung waved his hand as we were a bit far from them.

Tae waved back and Dad gave us a smile .

"Your mom said to take care of yourself, Jungkook" deep inside all Dads care we all know.

Tae : Yes and Don't skip meals .

Jungkook : huh! Okay , why will I skip meals 😂...don't worry ...and Dad please take care of you and Mom .

Tae : Jungkook , didn't you informed yoonji and hobi ??

Jungkook: Ah no , tell them afterwards 😆

Tae : she is calling me already ...speak of devil

He picked her call "Yeah yeah ...talk to Jungkook ...he's here only" he said while handing the phone to me .

Jungkook : Please yoonji don't be mad 😅...I didn't told you earlier sorry

Yoonji : I am feeling betrayed Jungkook ...how come you told everyone but not me 😤

Jungkook : Hobi and I met yesterday...I sent you some gifts ...did you got ?

Yoonji : Yeah they were tasty ...plz send some more with Tae....

Jungkook: okay okay ...but now I need to go or I will miss the flight 😂...I will call you all after I getting there .

Yoonji : Huh! Okayyyy...take Care...bye

🛫

🛩