Chapter 10

24 November 2016

YN's POV

I wake up early in the morning . I was excited.  I took out the prettiest dress,  ofcourse it has to be black . I went to take shower . Then I did makeup , not that much just a natural light makeup . I curled up my eyelashes to look attractive. I went out of my room . Lights were off , mom didn't wakeup as it was just 5 am . I went to her room to wake her up .

YN : Mom ....mommy...wake up please

Mom : what's the time , honey

YN : 5 am

She sits up quickly and gripped my wrist . What was she doing 🙄. Then she placed her hand on my forehead.

Mom : No , you're not ill . You don't have fever right ?

YN : Mooom... I have a school trip today ...that's why ...huh

Mom : oh sorry ...I forgot ...do you need money ? And have you packed you bag ? And don't forget to keep sanitary napkins in your bag for emergency and water bottles are must -

YN : it's okay mom , don't you remember something else 😗

Mom : whatt? ...you will get late ...now go

I was wearing my shoes when my mom came to me . I looked at her she stood with a plate I her hand with a chocolate cake 🎂 on it .

YN : I thought you don't remember 😭

Mom : how can I forget the best thing that happened to me ...happy birthday honey ...I  thought to give you a surprise party but ...your school trip canceled my plan...You're the best daughter in the world .

She said this and I got so emotional that I bursted into tears . I was crying like a kid . She calmed me down .

Mom : stop it ...YN ...there is nothing to cry about 😂

Door bell rings . Mom opened it , the cake was in my hands . It was Tae with his boxy smile .

Tae : Happy birthday to you ....happy birthday to youuu....happy birthday dear YN 😘

YN : thankyou Tae

Tae : No one  cries on their birthdays ....wipe your tears now 🙃

He ordered me to wipe my tears but wiped them by his own thumbs,  cupping my face .

Tae : Now you look like a good girl 😇

Mom : Tae , your friend is totally mad she cries like kids 😂

YN : stop it mom

Tae : lets cut the cake 🎂...no no first blow the candles ...no I mean wait for a second.

Then Yoonji and hobi came singining the birthday song . I really had no idea as none of them talked about it recently.  Afterall,  they were My friends ☺.
I was waiting for Jungkook . I didn't blew the candle.

Yoonji : for whom you're waiting for ?

YN : Umm...no one ...

I joined my hands together and wished . "I wish I can make a whole city with chocolate in the future" .
Then I made an O with my mouth to blow the candle .

Tae : your wish is never gonna complete...🤣

Hobi : 😂

YN : SHUT your fcuk- false mouth 🙂 *my mom was there so I can't say fcuking*

Then we left for the bus stop . I asked everyone not to remind anyone for my birthday. 

So we had those Tourists bus for going . In left row there were 3 seats and in right row there were 2 seat . Yoonji and Hobi quickly sits on right side at the back . So , Ahm- Mr. Jeon jungkook was already sitting but in the right row .  He was wearing a white Hoodie .