Chapter 2

overview

•••••

I wrapped her hands around the knife as I held her hands from back , signaling her to cut the cake I slowly pulled the knife towards the cake.

"Ofcourse !" Sia said before making an eye contact with me .

Bringing her gaze back to the cake she stabbed the cake with the knife . She cut a small piece and shoved it inside my mouth .

Our faces were too close that it was getting harder for me to control my hormones.

"Sia!" I looked her in the eyes  "open the gifts" I said while dispatching myself from her .

She sqeaked in happiness when her eyes fell at all the gifts that I arranged for her.

"OH my Goddddd!!" She closed her eyes before touching my cheek with her hand "Jimin you planned a lot ...I really can't believe ."

"Hurry up princess !" I snaked my hands around her tiny waist while she was undoinng the wraps .

"OH my God!" her hands automatically covered her mouth after glancing at the Gucci Bangle watch .

I decided to capture this moment in my mobile thst was kept on her left  side , I was sitting on her right so I  hovered a little on her to pick my phone but she closed her lips and eyes tightly .

What? Why?

Was she thinking that I was about to kiss her ?

Do I look like a pervert ?

Anyways I took the chance and pressed my lips on her . The tension was building between us , that was surly gonna convert into lust .

But not now , atleast wait for few more minutes . Pulling my lips away from hers I let out my a heavy breath .

"My mobile" nervously,  I pointed my finger at my mobile "I wanted to make your vedio." I said before picking it up , finally.

Our cheeks were looking like red tomatoes because of being so shy .

Biting her lips shyly she hummed .

.
.

Pressing the brake I stopped the car infront of her house.