Chapter 14

I could hear the Christmas carols already so I decided to wake up . I realized Jungkook and I had plans for today but what plans I didn't knew .

I got ready and wore a cute outfit .

I pressed the door bell . He opened

Tae : all ready YN ?

YN : Hmmm

Tae : then lets go

We rushed downstairs to go to the parking area. We got seated in his car and he started driving me crazy , I mean driving the car . So , we were going to Jungkook's house .

We all celebrated Christmas eve with our families and relatives so we got time today .

Jungkook had gone to Busan 3 days back and he came yesterday.

Ding dong ~

Tae pressed the door bell .
Jimin hyung opened the door . We smiled at each other and went in .

There was a huge Christmas tree , decorated very nicely. I searched for Jungkook but didn't find him .

I went to a room , that belonged to Jimin I guess . I pushed the door slightly . There were two handsome boys sitting . They were obviously elder than us , yes they were Jin hyung and joon hyung . I bowed them and asked if they knew where is Jungkook .

Tae was in the kitchen with Jimin . I don't  even know since when they both became good friends. 

Anyway ,I went to Jungkook's room and layed my back on the bed to relax as I was too tired since yesterday . I knew he would come to his room afterall .

Jungkook's POV

I came out after a bath

I came out after a bath . Drying my hair with the towel when my eyes stopped at my bed . Was Santa sleeping on my bed ...oh no - it was YN in red dress . How lame of me , how can Santa look so sexy .

I reached to her and squated on the floor admiring her face . She was wearing so little in such cold weather . Hmmm. I need to give her something warm , cuddle?! .

I kissed her forehead and poked her cheeks . 🥺 my baby girl looks so innocent while sleeping. I held her hand , locked our fingers and rested my head on the bed while sitting on the floor .

YN's POV

My eyes opened , was I sleeping?! . So afterall , I realized I had been taking a nap . Jungkook was sitting on the floor with his head  kept on the bed and our locked fingers were on my thighs . I sits up slowly, without breaking his nap and patted his hair .

He wasn't wearing anything on his torso , he just wore his nickers . I  blushed and unlocked our fingers softly . He smirked 😏 and pulled me towards him . Duh!. He layed on the floor and my body layed on his .

YN : so you were acting *I said while slapping his chest*

He chuckled as we exchanged our positions.  Now he was above me ,his knees were on either side of my waist .