Chapter 27

ᴊɪᴡᴏᴏ
hey!
are u free today
do u have time
in the evening
🤔

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
y

ᴊɪᴡᴏᴏ
can we meet
🙄
i wanna tell u sth
it's important

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
tell me in the chats itself
i don't have time

ᴊɪᴡᴏᴏ
no no
I can't tell it here
🥺

ᴊɪᴡᴏᴏ
heyyyy
don't leave my msgs on seen
😠
pls
😒

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
What now?
I already said I don't have time

ᴊɪᴡᴏᴏ
i dunno anything
we are meeting at Banzai Cafe
5pm, toady
Today*
No excuse
I will be waiting for u
🥰
be on time
Okay 🙄
atleast say 'okay'
Btw black color suits u a lot
😉

"Huh!" Jiwoo sighs as she plopped her body on the mattress. "He will come. Right?" She asked herself.

It's been few days and Jiwoo had made sure that she have feeling for Jungkook. She donno how it happened but it just happened --making her to confess her love to him. She finally gathered a lot of courage to tell him her feelings.

She is crazy, she had practiced a lot, infront of mirrors, while standing alone at the terrace, while bathing and pooping and everytime.

She is very nervous. But what if he didn't came? Well, for that she had already thought of a plan.

Taehyung!!

The whole day passes very quickly and it's 3 pm while Jiwoo is already picking a dress for herself.

She is the kind of girl who follows #relationshipgoals kind of trends -- she had a high feeling that Jungkook will be wearing black not because she said but because he only have black clothes.

Picking an oversized black hoodie-- a black plated mini skirt with lavender checks-- she gets ready along with black stockings because the weather is still chilly.

She leaves her hair untied, but tucks some strands behind one of her ear. After wearing her black boots she ends up with a lavender colored scarf wrapping her neck.

The black outfit should make her look badass and sexy but inspite of looking like that she is looking extremely cute and innocent.

She takes a deep breadth before picking her phone and looking into the messages if he had seen or not.

"Oh please!! Why isn't he replying?" She yells while closing her eyes as she is somewhat frustrated.

She is feeling very nervous-- she pouts before opening the contact list-- thinking ten times before calling Jungkook and she finally calls him.

The bell is ringing but he isn't answering. Is he ignoring on purpose?

___

"Hey Jungkook!! I am leaving. Do you want me to bring something??" Taehyung yells after banging at the bathroom door in which Jungkook is bathing.

"Drive safely! And wear warm clothes" A fainted voice of Jungkook comes between the water hitting the floor.

"Okay then I am leaving -- by the way, your phone is vibrating since ages-- do checkup once."

"Okay!"

Taehyung picks the car keys before going out-- he's gonna do a lot of important work today.