Chapter 25

"I will drive , you sit at the back with her ." Taehyung said, sitting at the driver's seat .

"But you're drunk ." Jungkook said , opening the door for Taehyung to come out .

"But-" Taehyung was about to say something  again but got interrupted by Jungkook .

"It's okay , take care of her . I will drive ."

He sighed before coming out . Taehyung was feeling his heartbeats getting faster , he didn't knew why this was happening.

Taehyung was sticked to the window because Jungkook had layed Jiwoo in such a way that she was occupying the whole backseat.

Jungkook looked back after wearing the seat belt "heyyy, why are you in the corner . She will fall down ." He tsked.

"Make her sit and put the seat belt around her ."

Taehyung nodded and made her sit but her head kept floating in the air so he softly kept it on his shoulder .

Taehyung's face was very close to Jiwoo, but her face was blocked by her hair strands. He braided her hair and tied them in a loose braid.

He didn't had a rubber band but her hair were already a mess as a result they were rough, keeping the braid alive.

Taehyung gave a proud smile to Jiwoo, who was not even conscious.

Jungkook avoided looking at them and turned to face infront .

After wearing the seat belt himself too , Taehyung nodded at Jungkook through the rear view mirror.

Jungkook adjusted the mirror so that he was able to see Jiwoo's face now.

Inserting the key , he started the engine . More than the road Jungkook was looking at Jiwoo whose head was resting at Taehyung's shoulder .

"Please don't do this to me-" Taehyung looked at Jiwoo who was murmuring something .

Her eyes were still closed, she crossed her arms at her chest as if she was protecting herself from getting attacked .

"No one is gonna do anything to you" Taehyung tucked her hair strand behind her ear and holded her hands .

Jiwoo's head was in Taehyung's nape while Taehyung's head was slightly titled above her head .

Jungkook couldn't help but look them in the mirror , he felt something burning inside his chest but again , Tae was his friend with no bad intentions and Jiwoo was just another girl .

Her house was a bit far from there so it took them about twenty minutes to reach .

Parking the car infront of the bungalow, both of them got out of the car .

Jungkook was the first one to come to Jiwoo and unbelt her . Bringing her small frame out of the car , he held her in bridal style .

While Taehyung locked the car and came after Jungkook.  Taehyung pressed the door bell and when the door opened he stepped aside revealing Jungkook and Jiwoo .

"Jesus! Is Miss.Kim alright?" Mrs. Chan, the same lady that opened the door few day back for Jungkook , said .

Jungkook nodded as he didn't wanted to reply her and stepped inside. He knew where her room was so he headed towards her room .

The maid looked at Taehyung who also stepped inside after Jungkook , "is Miss. Kim alright?" She asked from Taehyung .

"Was it looking like?" Taehyung rolled his eyes and rushed to follow  Jungkook , who was already at the stairs .