Chapter 9

7 October 2016

YN's POV

We had our mid term exams in September. We did well , but it is the result that will tell what we really did . We all were doing great with our own lives . And I got even more into Jungkook .

His everything started affecting me . I knew this wasn't one sided love . I was still waiting for his confession but he never made a move . I didn't knew if it was good or bad . I just let it happened . Sometimes, he used to get jealous and didn't talked to me . Then the other day he behaved normal .

The school just started . And yesterday, our teacher told us about the Annual Function that was to be held in December. And the most important thing was that our class was going to do a play of Cinderella.

I was chosed as Cinderella and Tae as the prince . Yoonji didn't participated as she volunteered herself in the makeup department . Hobi was going to do a dance performance as he was the known dancer of our school . And Jungkook was in the music departments , maybe he was going to sing in the choir . He didn't told me when I asked , lets accept that he was jealous because Tae was chosed as my prince .

Our teacher came to our classroom . Marked our attendance.

Ma'am : So students , as you all know our schools is organizing Annual Function, so you all will have to practice in the first half ( before lunch break ) and we will study in the second half ( after lunch break ) . Is that clear ?

Everyone : Yes ma'am...

We all were excited because this was going to be our last school function as we all will be admitting to colleges after final exams .

Ma'am : so you all will head to your respective departments . Very quietly . And if there is something else then you can ask right now .

Daisy : Ma'am, what about those who are not in anything ?

Ma'am : Ask them if they want to participate . If they don't want to participate then ask them to volunteer for props and other works .

Daisy : okay Ma'am

She left the classroom . We all went to our respective departments. Tae was with me . There was Jungkook who didn't even looked at me and moved to the music room .

We were in the Drama class . Daisy was supposed to lead us . She gave us the scripts .

Daisy : Guys you all know your character, so first of all read the script .

Tae : what if we didn't

Daisy : then you have to , it's my order

Tae : but you can't order me ....I am the Prince you know 🤴

YN : my dear prince , she had the power to change the prince you know , so you shouldn't argue

Tae : if you're saying so...okay...Cinderella 😁

We laughed and then started reading our scripts . After few minutes .

YN : I have read

Tae : me too

Daisy : wait for others

Everyone was done reading after few minutes .

Daisy : there will be two Cinderella as we wont get time when the God mother magically changes Cinderella's outfit . So one Cinderella will be the one in messy clothes and other is for the ball room . Okay . Now , I discussed with the Drama teacher about the roles and these are the final

•CINDERELLA 1 - Sofie
•Cinderella 2 - YN

STEPSISTER 1 - Ryunjin