Chapter 6 - Pranks

Dick Pov

I looked at Percy when she smirked at me. I smiled back but my mind kept wandering back to when we were alone watching the Titanic. We were over halfway when she fell asleep. I looked down after a while and saw she was snuggled up to me. I smiled thinking she looked like a goddess.

I wrapped my arm around her and watched the movie. I soon felt drowsy and fell asleep myself. When I woke up I felt as if I was missing something. Then I registered Percy hasn't snuggled up to me anymore and that we had fallen asleep watching Titanic together. I felt my face heat up at that. Then after calming down, I followed the wonderful smells to the kitchen where Percy was making breakfast and cookies.

I tried to get a cookie but she smacked my hand away. And man did it hurt! After our little banter, my brothers along with Bruce came in. There we ate breakfast and learned where the origins of blue food started. I smiled hearing how Percy does it since her mom and herself loves blue food and keeps her mom's memory alive.

I also do things to keep my parent's memory alive as well so I understand it. But then when Percy got their answers for the day she smirked at me. I knew what it meant and couldn't wait. This was going to be hilarious.

We agreed to start with Tim, then move on to Jason, next up would be Damian and then Bruce. Of course, we wouldn't just do this without planning to get blackmail from it. So I rigged up all of the cameras around the Manor to send us everything about our pranks to Percy, mine, and Alfred's phone.

Me and Percy soon finished and took care of our dishes with Percy also putting leftovers away. Then we ran and got the first prank ready. After it was ready we got the others ready as well. The major one took the longest. We barely got to the gym and started to practice our things before we heard the first shriek. We barely held in our laughter knowing what happened.

Tim POV

I went to my room after breakfast. I was currently rebuilding a laptop I had taken apart. Then I was going to research Percy and her mom's case. But I never got to do that.

As soon as I entered there was a flash. Then I felt something fall on me. It smelled awful. I ran into the bathroom only for flowers to fall on me as well. When I looked into the mirror I shrieked at what I saw in the mirror. I was covered in bright pink slim and flowers. I heard footsteps and before I could move everyone minus Alfred was there. They stared at me for the longest of times before bursting out laughing. Even Damian who never laughs chuckled. If it wasn't for the pink slime then my face would be very red.

"Okay, that's enough get out while I help Tim get cleaned up," Percy said stepping forward. No one moved so she gave them a pointed look I couldn't see but it seemed to work since they left. She then turned around and left the bathroom while shouting at me.

"TIM TAKE THE CLOTHES YOU ARE WEARING OFF THEN GET CLEANED UP BY BATHING. I'M GRABBING YOU A PAIR OF CLEAN CLOTHES AND HELPING YOU GET OFF WHAT WASH OFF! AFTER YOU GET DRESSED!" I nodded before bathing. When I finished I felt much better. I looked in the mirror and saw I had light pink skin with my hair a disaster.

The slime had hardened before I could get it wet so it was pink, black, and had flowers I groaned seeing it. But then there was a knock on my bathroom door. I quickly get dressed with the clothes Percy left at the door and told me before I started the water. I had cracked the door open and quickly took them. I opened the door to see Percy waiting for me.

"Thanks, Percy I feel much better. But hate how I now look like I have newborn skin." She chuckled before answering me with a small smile.

"No problem Tim. Now come here. And don't worry I was taught by professional hair dressers." Percy said holding a pair of scissors and a comb. I nodded and sat down in my desk chair and let Percy work on the disaster that was my hair. After a few minutes and many snips I heard Percy sigh. "Alright I'm going to go get dressed." I nodded and watched as she left my room glad that at least besides Dick, Bruce, and Alfred there was someone else not trying to kill me. Scratch Dick off his hugs have almost killed me. I jumped hearing not one but two a shrieks.