Chapter 11 - Questions

"I have a question," Bruce spoke up. I turned and saw he had his brooding Batman face. "What about their cities and all of the villains?" I looked up and saw Percy was smirking.

"They all have phones and alerts on them. That way you always know what's going on in their cities. I have the ability to teleport, plus there are a few heroes who can either run or fly super fast. So it shouldn't be a problem. Any others?" I snickered at how she talked to Bruce. The room was silent meaning it was over. But when everyone was getting up Percy grabbed the pale boy, the girl in silver, and the girl in the gold armor. She dragged them off to a cabin with the big brass number three.

Percy POV

I closed and locked the door to cabin three. I turned and looked seeing that they were very confused. I sighed before sitting on the bed I always sleep in before pulling out the crown and showing them.

"This crown in the underwater world represents a princess singleness and that her father is looking to marry her off. My father gave me this right after the ceremony of my mom's and Paul's funeral. There are many families who do this in nobility and the royal families for all the mini underwater kingdoms. But not all look like this, this one does since I am the princess to the most powerful person in the underwater world. The others don't look as fancy unless they wish to not only risk their life but also their families lives on top of their honor." I looked at my hands trying to keep the facade up. They didn't say anything for a long time and I was starting to wonder if they had left or not but then Thalia last her cool.

"Your father the one who is to protect and nurture you is planning to marry you off." I nodded biting my lip before continuing.

"He gave it to me with a note. It said that it will show my status as his daughter. I haven't put it on to see what he means but I won't until there is no other option. And I won't go anywhere near his castle until he has given up on this idea. And he's breaking underwater tradition by doing this due to the fact I am a bastard." I said clenching my fists. I knew deep down he would never change his mind. I sighed not sure what to do about this now. They soon went their separate ways.

Bruce POV

When Percy showed up she was smiling. I wasn't sure if it was real or fake but I had the nagging feeling she was just putting it on for us. I am already on edge with what has been going on without knowing.

"Alright you can either sleep in the big house, the Hermes cabin or my cabin what would you like?" She asked us not giving anything away. But then a boy who looked like Fred the doctor came over.

"Percy can I talk to you for a moment?" Percy looked at him before answering.

"I'm tired Will later. Right now I am going to get the bat family situation dealt with then I'm heading to bed." He seemed hesitant but he nodded before walking off. In the end we decided to stay with her in her cabin. When we got there we went to separate bunks and went to sleep trying to process everything.

Next morning

Percy POV

I didn't fall asleep at all I did was stare at the ceiling not sure what to do. I finally gave into my ADHD and got out of bed then made my way to the arena.

There I practiced my sword and dagger skills together. I slashed and stabbed at the dummy until I heard someone enter the arena along with being behind me. I stopped breathing heavily slightly then turned around and saw it was Dick. He looked concern and worried.

"What is it Dick?" I said while capping my sword and tapped the top of the trident on my dagger changing it into a hairpin then putting it in my hair. Smiling at him in amusement seeing him with bed hair.