Chapter 15 - Truths Revealed

Percy walked to the arena and saw the heroes were training. She smiled, seeing this, but one thing bothered her with this sight. Clarisse looked ready to pumble Cass. Percy ran and jumped into the arena. Since she was on the floor with the balcony, it was fairly high. But that didn't faze her. Landing on her feet sword drawn, she was able to stop Clarisse's sword. The clang echoed in the arena. Looking up, Percy met Clarisse glare. "What do you think you're doing, Clarisse? I get your anger and want for justice, but we need them no matter how much it angers you." Percy replied with eerie calmness. By now, everyone was watching to see what would happen. Cass had hurried away, realizing what was happening.

"She and Wonder Woman knew! They knew about the wars! We sent countless pleas for their help, but they ignored it! Why! Why do they get a pass when they allowed so many of our friends and family deaths? Selina might be alive if they helped." Clarisse yelled in anger. Percy remained silent as she let Clarisse scream and yell out her anger. Once she had gone silent. Percy took a deep breath.

"You're right, but this isn't the time or place. And this is something I'm slowly letting everyone find out. Since if everyone found out at once, they would react like you. And we can't just kill them for their wrong doings. There is a better punishment for them. I told Nico and Thalia first to make sure World War three wouldn't break out. Then, I was going to let the cabin leaders know. After which, everyone would discover it." Percy explained her tone hard and emotionless. Clarisse glared harder at Percy when she heard that.

"What gives you the right to decide that! You didn't lose a brother or a sister!" Clarisse screamed at Percy.

"No, I didn't lose a brother or sister. I didn't lose people like you did. But I felt their pain. I was cursed to feel their pain and see their deaths night after night. I have felt the pain of Selina's death, I have felt the pain that Beckendorff felt when he was killed in the explosion, I have watched as Jason was stabbed, I can recount every movement when Annabeth was torn to shreds by mother earth. I felt their pain, and I watched a lot of them die. I watched them die in my sleep. I listened to them, blaming me that I'm the reason they're dead. So I'm sorry for trying to make sure that no one else tries to do what you tried to do. Because if the heroes decide not to help us, more of us will die, more of us will suffer, and more of us will not grow up and live our lives the way we want." Percy said as tears fell. Everyone watched as layers upon layers of mist faded from Percy. People gasped at the scars littering her body. Scars littered her body. The only place that seemed to have the least amount of scars was her face.

"Wh-who put that curse on you?"  Tim asked softly as he stared at her. He was struggling to look away like everyone else. Percy looked around before she stared in front of her but not at anything in particular.

"Medusa. When I killed Medusa, she placed a curse on me. The curse she gave me was one of pain. I would feel every demigod's pain as the final blow hits them. And I would rewatch their death over and over." Percy said softly before turning to the wonder's. They were pale and staring at her. "Get ready. You have not one but two angry camp filled demigods, including the hunters of Artemis." Percy said before she walked off. The heroes turned to Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl, who was silent and looking guilty.

"What are Percy and Clarisse talking about?" Green Lantern asked the two women, making them look even more guilty.

"They ignored us! That's what their talking about. We sent emails, Im's, letters, and people begging for them to help us, but they didn't. And we paid the price for it." Grover said, crossing his arms. People jumped, not realizing he was there until he spoke. Diana looked at him with regret that Grover ignored. Many of the demigods who were still there were shocked by Grover out burst since he was normally calm, nervous, but calm.