Chapter 16 - Poseidon

Poseidon sat on his throne. He was tiring of his daughter, giving him the cold shoulder and continuous disobedience. She knows that once given the crown that she must appear for the debutant ball. Which is only three months away. He needed to prepare her, and he would need to educate her more about the underwater world. With a wave of his hand, he pulled up the portal that showed his daughter. He felt his anger spike seeing how she was spending time with a boy. And no normal boy at that.

"Hey, Acrobird, do you think that the heroes will help even after the half-bloods show their gratitude to the wonders?" His daughter asked as her hand gripped the boys. The boy looked at her with a caring spark in his eyes.

"How will they show their gratitude?"

"They'll line up and punch them as hard as they want once. No weapons, no true deadly threats. Just one punch and playful deadly threats. But with how many demigods, legacies, and hunters there are, plus Chiron. They may end up fairly hurt." Percy said as she looked into the horizon.

"I don't know. But what I do know is that they don't want more kids dying. They were also very upset once they heard what the wonder did. But they're also very loyal." The boy said as he leaned back to rest on his elbow, his hand never letting go of hers. Swiping through the portal closed in anger. Swimming through his palace, he started to plan on how he would get his daughter to come to his palace. But first, he needed to speak with that boy's great grandfather. Flashing himself to Olympus, he made his way to his brother's temple.

"Brother, tell your great grandson to stay away from my daughter." Poseidon said, crossing his arms as he glared at Zues. Who glared back.

"No. I didn't even know he existed until he stepped into camp. Plus, if I claim him and start talking to him, his very faint scent will only grow stronger. And I think even you no matter how cold-hearted would agree, he doesn't need more pain." Zues said as he felt Poseidon power became more noticeable. "And don't think for a moment that I don't know that you're trying to marry your daughter off."

"That's none of your business, baby brother."

"Oh, I think it is. Considering you do this with every daughter you have. She is your first demigod daughter, two times Olympus savior, survivor of hell, bane of monsters, and will soon be the one person in history to save the world three times. She is the essence of a hero without any of the pride or any normal fatal flaw." Zues said as he sipped his wine. With a sour expression.

"This is not your concern. She is my daughter. Not yours." Poseidon said as his anger grew. He didn't care about the titles she earned. What he wanted from her was for her to make sure she didn't damage his reputation. "And she will be married before she turns nineteen." Poseidon said as he stormed out. He needed to speak with his daughter. He needed to make sure that she knew what he expected from her.

With Percy

"No way! You're telling me that Jason, the gun loving fantic, is a book lover." Percy said with a smile as she tossed the box from Dick jacket up and down. Dick laughed as he continued to braid her hair.

"It's the truth. If you want to get him anything, go to a bookstore." Dick said as he listened to her laugh. He understood why since he didn't seem like the type to enjoy reading. But whenever he went looking for Jason, whether that be in the past or present. Just then, he felt an increase of energy around them. Percy tensed as she shot up and covered his eyes. Her hair was still in his hands. "What's going on?"

"Do not do anything without me giving you permission." Percy hissed as she pulled her hands away. He looked and saw a man who looked a lot like Percy. Dick saw how he looked at Percy coldly and disappointed.