Chapter 17 - The Nightmare

Percy Dream

"Percy! What are you doing?! You need to wake up!" Annabeth yelled as she reached between bars. She was bloodied and pained. Behind her, Percy could see eleven other people. Along with the sound of the clanging of chains.

"Percy, please be careful!" Hazel yelled as she came forward, letting the dim light up her hair. Percy tried to move forward, but her feet were stuck.

"Percy! He's planning something huge! Go to my cabin and look for the passage. Find page fifty in the hidden book!" Jason yelled as he gripped the bars. His eyes glowed in the faint light, and the little scar on his lip seemed to be brighter. The chains on his wrists like everyone else's looked like ice and dug into his wrists.

"Sweetie, please don't blame yourself. You had nothing to do with this." Sally said the pain was in her voice. Percy fought harder to go towards them. Memories of this place started to become more vivid.

"Percy, do not trade your life! Do not give up, and do not do the absolutely last option!" Paul yelled as he shook the bars. His sandy blonde hair was a darkish red. But his eyes were focused on Percy no matter how tired and pained they were.

"Percy, don't give into your demons. Let others in, that's how you'll defeat him!" Leo yelled as he tried to pick his chains. Percy, at this point, was crying as she desperately tried to go towards them.

"Percy, we don't blame you. We believe in you! Don't give up!" Frank said as he looked up from his lap. Percy could barely see him since he was the furthest away.

"Percy, please help us! Please don't just sacrifice yourself. You have two months to make a plan to not sacrifice yourself." Selina said as she cried. Fear was in her voice. Beckendorf held Selina close to him as he nodded to Percy. The ground began to shake around the cell and Percy.

"He's coming, Percy , you need to wake up before he senses you." Luke said as he pressed himself up against the bars even more.

"Please be careful." Michael Yew yelled, his sky blue eyes standing out in the darkness.

"Too late." A voice boomed as a dagger stabbed Percy's thigh and shoulder. "I'm glad I get to see you, Panera. I have longed to see you." The voice said as it pulled the dagger out and pressed it into her hand. "A gift to remember me."

Dream ends

Shooting up, Percy screamed in pain. She felt a warm liquid around her shoulder and thigh where she was stabbed along with something heavy in her hand. "Percy! Are you alright? What happened?" Dick asked as he hurried over to her. Percy was taking shallow breaths as she tried to calm her racing heart. Dick touched her shoulder, causing Percy to hiss in pain from it. Yanking his hand back Dick looked behind him at Bruce, who had turned on the lamp on the other side of the cabin.

"What's happening Dick?" Jason asked as he walked over Dick reached and turned the lamp on by Percy bunk. When the light came on Dick, Tim, Damian, Jason, and Bruce froze seeing the bloodstains on her bunk and clothes. But the stains were getting bigger and darker.

"Jason, go get help!" Tim yelled as he ran over and started to put pressure on Percy's shoulder. "Dick applied pressure to her thigh." Tim ordered as he checked to see if Percy had any other injuries with his eyes.

"Tt, father come, we need to see if there is a first aid kit in the bathroom." Damian said as he walked towards the bathroom. Nodding Bruce followed.

With Jason

Jason ran all the way to the glowing gold cabin. He knew by the design that it was Apollo thanks to his Greek mythology obsession when he first moved in with Bruce. He also knew that the boy who wanted to speak with Percy when they first got there was in that cabin from observation. Once he got there, he hammered on the door as hard as he could. "Will! We need you! It's about Percy!" The door slammed open, and the guy's eyes were wide open.