Chapter 10 - Camp

Third POV

They stood there shocked as Percy threw a dagger at a huge dog impaling the chest. It bursted into golden dust the dagger dropping with a thud to the ground. Then she swung her sword around and held the tip at the neck of the less scarier version of Medusa.

"Why are you hunting me down?" Percy demanded shocking the Waynes even more. Since Percy voice was of a leader who has been through war and a lot more. She sounded like how Bruce is when he is giving orders as Batman. But there was a kind of an edge to it.

"Because our master misses you in his realm and he wants you." She answered after Percy pushed the tip of her sword in a little. They stayed like that for a while having a stare down but then the fake Medusa spoke again.

"Our master will get what he wants no matter what. It doesn't matter if he has to destroy both of th-" But she was cut off with Percy cutting her head off with her sword. When the Wayne's looked at her they saw she was pale while also shaking a little. When they got closer they heard her whispering to herself.

"Nononono, this can't be happening. We just finished two major wars, I went through hell and now he wants me no matter what." Dick stepped forward and laid a hand on her shoulder. But she was still tense from the fight she was just in and still processing what she discovered that she judo flipped him and made it if he moved she could dislocate his arm.

"Percy, it's me Dick. You need to calm down." That seemed to snap her out of it since she let go of him. But she ran around stuffing all her things into a backpack. As she did this Dick got up and walked over to her again but didn't touch her. "What's going on Percy?" But there was no reply. Percy simply pulled her phone out and made a call.

Percy Pov

"Hello?" I sighed in relief hearing her voice.

"Rachel has there been any prophecies lately?" I demanded while I walked in to my bathroom and changed out of my pajamas.

"No, we're still getting everything sorted out after the oracle spirit was taken hostage. Why?" I cursed in ancient Greek before answering her. I walked out of the bathroom glancing at the confused Wayne's.

"We got a primordial who wants me and will do anything to get me. Which includes destroying everything I hold dear." There was silence but I didn't care as I grabbed my backpack and walked passed the Wayne's and Alfred. I went to the front door and walked out. I stopped in the moonlight staring at Artemis driving her chariot across the night sky.

"Get to camp now Percy. I'm heading there now this is serious." I hummed in agreement already planning to call Chiron after we finished talking.

"Alright see you then". I hung up and dialed the camp number.

"Hello this is Delphine Strawberries how may I help you?" I smiled at the rehearsed line before speaking.

"Chiron we got another primordial to deal with but I don't think we can handle it on our own. Can I bring the batfam with me to get their help?" There was silence before he spoke.

"Yes bring them this serious we won't be able to survive this without their help." I nodded before turning to the batfam. They had followed me wanting answers no doubt. I hung up after finalizing the details with him.

"Alright I need everyone minus Alfred to come with me. But before you start asking why I need to get a few things cleared up. 1 all will be explain when we get to my camp 2 you need to listen to everything I say and 3 don't understand any circumstances tell anyone about where I am going to take you and explain to you without my permission got it? Now go get changed into your uniforms unless you want people to know your the bat family." They nodded that they agreed and understood before walking away to change then over to me. Dick to my right and Bruce to my left the rest made up a circle. "Hold hands and get ready for the feeling that you need to throw up." They did but reluctantly. Once I made sure they wouldn't let go I vapor trail us to camp half-blood. When I got there I bent over breathing heavily since I never teleported with that many people at once in along time. But when I heard foot steps I straightened up and saw it was Chiron. I walked over not showing any fatigue. Most likely surprising the batfam.