Chapter 7 - Bonding

Third POV

There was silence for a long time. Jason looked at Percy hesitantly since he wasn't sure if she was still mad about the clothes swap, Tim typing on his laptop trying to find a way to get rid of the pink in his skin, Damian looking at everyone trying to figure out who switched his katana and water bag dummy, Dick trying not to scratch or irritate his hands that had severe rashes. Then there was Percy who was muttering under her breath along with a super scary glare and her blue skin clear as day.

"So who hasn't been pranked?" Jason asked avoiding Percy's eyes. There were no replies for a long time. Jason looked at Damian since he looked fine and there hasn't been a commotion from him. "What did they pull on you?"

"Tt they switched out my katana for a cheap and awful metal one then drained the dummy I use of its water replacing it with fake blood." Jason snorted at it. But then looked at Percy since the incident.

"I tripped over the fake katana falling into the fake blood. So I went to take a shower and they put blue dye in my body wash."

"They put something on the bandages I use to work with causing rashes," Dick replied When Jason glanced at his hands. He nodded and thought for a while but then growled.

"The only one not pranked is Bruce." Everyone froze at the thought. Jason was right he hadn't been pranked and everyone else has. Jason, Tim, and Damian shot up fury in their eyes.

"I'm gonna help Dick with his hands while you go deal with Bruce," Percy said then dragged Dick out while the other three raced to Bruce. When Percy and Dick were completely alone they started laughing uncontrollably.

"That was hilarious," Dick said gasping for breath before he started to laugh again. Percy nodded in agreement. Soon they heard shouting making them wonder what was happening but shrugged it off knowing that they would have recordings of it on their phones. Percy then got up and grabbed a cream to help a little bit with the itch of Dick's rashes. But with the boys and Bruce there wasn't a calm and peaceful atmosphere. Bruce was surrounded by them glaring at him as they yelled asking why he pranked them. While Bruce kept denying that he pranked them. But they kept pointing out that he was the only one that didn't get pranked. Which was giving Bruce a headache.

"Enough! Let's just go check the cameras to see who has been pulling the pranks." He said tired of them. He was glad that they weren't fighting each other but hated how they were yelling at him. When they checked the cameras they showed no one pulling the pranks. They tried rewinding them but nothing. There was no footage of people setting the pranks up. But there was footage of the pranks playing out.

They left the cave frustrated at not finding out who the prankster is. They went to the living room where lunch was prepared with Percy and Dick eating they joined them. Percy looked at them sensing that they were in bad moods.

"So no success in finding the prankster?" She asked still angry at Dick for turning her skin blue. While also using a dye that won't come out until a few days have passed. Jason and Tim shook their heads angrily while Damian huffed while crossing his arms. Percy turned to Dick and smirked seeing this he shook his head begging her to not tell them.

"Well, I have a feeling the pranksters will be caught real soon." That caught their attention. They looked at her and saw she was smirking at Dick while he was begging with his eyes for her to stop. "Isn't that right Dick?" Catching on the boys glared at the pair and demanded answers. Percy laughed at this.

"Why did you pull the pranks?" Jason demands an answer from them. Percy smirked at Dick before answering.

"Me and Dick were in a gloomy mood since we were talking about our deceased parents. So to cheer me up he had me help plan the pranks and said we wouldn't prank Alfred." The batboys minus Dick processed that information before turning to Dick surprised.