CH.14' I would do anything

My eyes slowly opened as the light from the light curtains shone through. I turned to look at the photograph on the nightstand of Mason, Frank and I on the first night we went to the bar and a smile appeared on my lips.

When I shouted that I remembered the night before, Adler gave me a look that wanted to kill me, and was I scared? I was. I went off to bed after and didn't look at anyone when I realised what I had done.

"Fuck," I got up out of bed and I fell backwards onto the bed again. My head felt like it was spinning fifty miles an hour and it was really sore. My whole body felt like it was aching. "I regret drinking so much." I muttered to myself and eventually got out to the kitchen for a coffee and hopefully some food. Adler stood in the kitchen having a cigarette and a coffee mug rested beside him, whilst he was picking at his finger.

"Morning." He mumbled and took a long drag of the cigarette.

"Morning." I groaned and pulled a mug out of the dish rack.

"Can we talk about last night please?" Adler walked over to me and softly laid his hand on my waist. "There is nothing to be afraid of, Bell." My hand laid on his while it was on my waist, I leaned in and hugged him.

"The look you gave said differently last night." I alleged, looking up on him.

Adler looked down on me with soft eyes and a soft expression, "I know, but I was confused as to why none of you told me."

"We didn't tell you because we knew how much you needed the documents, Russell. I can't remember them still, but I finally know what happened to me before Stitch."

I walked away and went to the coffee machine, pressed the button that flashed green. "Bell, Stitch is looking for you. I'd rather you be more aware of that." He sat down once again and took another drag of his cigarette.

"I know," I rolled my eyes and sighed. I had enough stress already and my head was banging. Pouring the coffee into the mug, I continued talking, "I'm tired of this. Tired of tying around bushes because I don't know what we are or what we want to be."

He stood up and came towards me. I turned around and kept the heel of my hands behind me on the counter while leaning back. His tall stature came up to me and wrapped his hands around my waist tightly and leaned down, meeting my lips softly.

"I want you, Bell. So fucking badly. Let's figure this out first," Russell said through his lips on mine. My heart started racing and my head started feeling more light with what Russell was doing to me. Him looking at me was enough to send me into a spiral.

"I'll take you out tonight and we can talk about what you remember." His lips left a tingle down my neck as his hand cupped the side of my face and his arm rested on my waist.

"Okay." Was all my mouth could begin to say. He smiled against my lips and took over them once again.

"See you tonight, Bell. I have a few things to do today." He spoke with a smile and took his hands off of my waist then left out the front door.

"Holy shit." I breathed in and then couldn't help but keep a smile on my face.

"That was hot." Frank took me by surprise by leaning on the doorframe of the kitchen.

"Fuck off, creep. How long have you been standing there?" I walked past him and knocked his arm jokingly.

"I'm kidding. Not long, maybe ten seconds." He almost couped over laughing, making Mason join us in the lounge.

"God Frank, your laugh is so loud." Mason scrunched his face and rubbed his hand across in a sleepy motion.

I laughed and drank away at my coffee, picking up a book from the side table.