Bonus Chapter-Tony knows

I groan as our baby started to cry. Why did I think having one was a good idea? Little Milo Barnes. Middle names were too much of a hassle. I pick our son up and began to rock him in my arms, thankfully Clint said he'd look after him today- I think he was homesick and having a baby around was helping.

I grab his baby bag and place him in his stroller, grabbing a bottle and handing it to him before setting out the door. He was almost one now, and he was so clever. Bucky and I were so proud of him.

Speaking of I had no idea were that old man was. I sigh as I make my way over to the Avengers building. "Rouge!" Natasha grinned as she answered the door, immediately her attention was brought to Milo and I was forgotten. Ah, can you feel the love. "I'll just take him from you" she cheekily grinned before snatching the stroller from me.

"You have one baby and all of a sudden no one cares about you anymore" I pout whereas she rolled her eyes.

"Before you go, Tony said he wanted to see you" she said as she walked away; probably to Clint.

... Am I in trouble?

Saving me from a wild man-hunt the man himself casually strolled into the room, a snide grin on his face. Wait, am I actually in trouble?

"Rouge!" he cheered when he saw me. I gulped.

"Hello Tony" I cautiously wandered over. I suddenly remembered what I had done the other day- stole his leftovers from Shwarma.

"Come, I wanted to show you something" he gestured over. Oh god, he's going to kill me. Why did I eat his stupid food. Tiny never shared the dammed thing and now this is my downfall.

My grave will say, cause of death ; Eating the bastards food.

I try to nonchalantly make my way over, cringing as he tapped his foot impatiently. When I'm standing before him he raises a brow at my distressed state. I crack, "I'M SORRY I ATE YOUR FOOD PLEASE DON'T GROUND ME!" I screech.

His eyes widen, "YOU ATE MY FOOD!" his mouth fell open. When you unintentionally get yourself in trouble for something no one even knew you did. Que the face palm!

"No?" I smiled weakly.

"I- Ugh, whatever. That's not what I wanted to talk about" It wasn't?

"Oh... Then what's up?"

He smirked. That was not a good thing. That was a scary smirk. "Look at what I found" He holds up a tablet.

And the video on the screen makes my blood run cold.

Bucky and I.

In the gym.

That day.

Kill me now.

I look up at Tony to see his shoulders shaking as he tried to silence his laugh. My cheeks feel hot as I stutter with a reply. "W-we were j-just training" I scoff, folding my arms and turning my head away before I blew my cover.

Tony laughed, "Training what? Your mouth muscles on his di-"

"OKAY I GET IT!" I scowl. "Now if that's all I'm going to walk out of here with whatever's left of my dignity" I turn on my heel and speed walk away.

"Shit! Like that! Fuck, Rouge. Never knew you had such a dirty mouth" the recording played. I freeze and Tony bellows out, hand over his stomach as he wheezed. I hate everything. I. Hate. Everything.

"Fuck off!" I whine and quickly make my escape.

I ran and didn't stop until I got home, a permanent pout on my face as I tumbled in and draped myself over my sofa. This sucks.

"Doll?" I turn to the man himself, a glare on my face.

"Piss off" I groan, hiding my face in embarrassment.

I felt Bucky sit down besides me, a hand going into my hair. "What's up?" he murmured.

I huff, "Tony knows"

"...Okay?"

I groan again at his confusion, lifting my head up to look at him. "He knows what we did in the gym... that day"

Now it was Bucky's turn to look at me in horror, "That's what he was on about!" My eyebrows furrowed, "Tony kept talking about how things were" He paused as an awkward cough left his lips, "Amazing, incredible and out of this world"

That's it. I choose death. I drop my head back down and groan again.

"It's not that bad" Bucky scoffs at my dramaticness.

"Yeah, it is!" I muffle out. I know he's rolling his eyes.

Suddenly I felt his hot breath on my neck, I shiver as his arms wrap around my waist and he pulls me up, sliding me over to sit on his lap, his lips falling on my neck to prep gentle kisses down it.

I let out a breathless gasp as his hand went to my knee, slowly tailing up to my inner thigh. "I can remind you how good it was" he whispered into my ear, nibbling on it lightly.

Oh my poor heart.

"Yeah" I moan as he bit down on my neck, probably to give me another hickey, "Yeah maybe you should" I turn on his lap and smash out lips together, moaning as he bit my lip.

I feel his hand graze my private area and whimper as he pressed down, teasing my clit over my underwear and pants. "Barnes" I warm, not bothering for the taunting he had planned.

He grinned up at me. "Rouge" he replied back. I roll my eyes and rejoin our lips.

"Hey Bucky, are you rea- dy- oh..." We quickly pull apart as Steve barges into our home. My eyes widen as the man looks at our position and turns a red shade. "I'll wait outside" He coughed and quickly ran off.

I look at Bucky in disbelief. "WHY IS EVERYONE SEEING US DO THE SEX TODAY!" I screech.

—————————————————————-
hi! i just wanted to say thankyou so much for
al the support you have given this book it is actually unreal. i originally wrote this during a lockdown when i was bored and i honestly didn't expect it to get notice and the fact that it has is so unreal.
i apologise for any writing errors and misunderstanding in the book, as i said i wrote this being bored and therefore didn't put too much effort in having it perfect.
i really do appreciate all the support you guys have given this book. i love you <3
-CharmianFantasia