26)Asgardian Visitor

I went to the doctors. I'm six weeks pregnant. I haven't told anyone else and I don't think anyone has figured it out. Bucky and I broke up. Officially. We don't talk to each other. I love him still. So much. But I'm sure he's moved on.

I was sat in the main room with Nat, Sam, Clint, Tony and Bruce. Thor was coming from Asgard today and Steve was inn the gym with him. We were all just casually watching TV until I saw the lights from the bi-frost.

"Thor's back!" I squeal excitedly. With Tony and Clint following me I raced to the front to see him. However I completely froze when I saw his companion.

"What the hell Thor!" Clint growled.

"Why did you bring reindeer games!" Tony spat. The others soon joined to see what the fuss was about.

"Guys my brother has changed!" Thor said while holding Loki's shoulder. I looked down and noticed the cuffs on him.

"Then why is he cuffed!" Sam asked.

"Uhm... Fine, I was hoping spending some time here would teach him to behave" Loki grumbled under his breath still not looking at anyone.

"I don't like this" Bruce frowned.

"Same, he tried to take over the earth last time he was here" Nat sighed. I looked at Thor and saw how sad he looked.

"I think we should help" Both Thor and Loki looked at me shocked. "He deserves a second chance" I shrug after everyone gives me a 'what the fuck' look.

"If I may intervene" Loki started.

"You may not" Tony fake smiled.

"I think the tiny lady has a point" I AM NOT SMALL!

"Excuse me, I am not ti-"

"Please guys. He's my brother" Thor frowned.

Silence... Until.

"Fine. A chance! And I get to sort some restraints out to limit his magic" Tony says.

"Thank you man of iron!"

"Seriously Tony!" Clint and Thor spoke at the same time.

"I helped Caps bum buddy out" His eyes flicker to mine and I felt a pang in my chest. "So why Not help him"

Natasha came around as well as Sam and eventually Bruce, however Clint was still unsure. That's when the two super soldiers made their entrance. "Woah Loki's back!" Steve shouted jumping into action. He was pulled back by Natasha.

"I'll explain later"

I look at him. He seemed to be doing well. That's good. During my... inspection, he looks at me. We make eye contact for a few seconds before I turned away trying not to cry. I look back to Thor and Loki to see Loki looking between Bucky and I.

His eyes landed on me and he smirked. "This is going to be fun"

Turns out Loki isn't as bad as everyone's come to think he was. I've been spending a lot of time with him and we've become great friends. Which was kind of shocking seeing as at first all I wanted to do was punch him for being so nosy about Bucky and I.

Honestly, the way we became friends was because I broke down in front of him during one of my mood swings. He ended up comforting me and making the best tea ever. We started talking and clicked after that. The others weren't too impressed.

Loki and I were currently sat down on the sofa in the main room, watching TV together. Natasha, Bruce and Thor were on a mission whereas Clint and Tony were working on new metal reducers for Loki, leaving Sam, Steve and Bucky on their daily jog.

"I don't understand how there are so many mini people fitting into that thin board" Loki exclaimed about the TV.

I start to laugh, "You're an idiot" He gapes at me. "They aren't in the TV" I wipe an invisible tear, "It's a recording. It already happened and now they're playing it back" He seems slightly less confused.

"And what about the person in the phone then? Is it like the iron idiots FRIDAY thing?"

"I guess, it's no where near as smart as FRIDAY though"

"Thank you Miss Kennedy" FRIDAY said. I laugh at Loki's shocked expression. Before anything more is said the door is slammed open causing me to jump.

I look at see Sam, Steve and Bucky back from their morning jog. I avoid Bucky but say hi to the others. Loki moves closer to me and rubs my shoulder comfortingly. "What were you two laughing about?" Sam asks.

I start to laugh again while Loki glared at me. "Uhm, nothing?" I bite my lip and look down to stop myself from laughing again.

"How are you feeling today Rouge?" Steve asks, he caught me throwing up yesterday so I had to tell him I was food poisoned.

"I'm great thanks" I grin. I hear something slam and notice Bucky coming out of the kitchen was a glum look, glaring at everything and everyone.

"What bit him in the arse?" Loki taunts. Bucky snapped his head to him.

"Shut up alien" He snapped. Woah, okay then. Loki glared at him.

"Watch what you say midgardian. I am a God!" Loki stands up as Bucky gets into his face.

"Yeah? Well why don't you back off your highness" Bucky spits.

"I can turn you into a toad at the snap of my fingers, back off"

"No! She's mine!"

"You had you're chance and you blew it!" They both looked at me before looking back at each other.

Bucky's jaw clenched. "You know nothing!" He raised his hand to punch but Steve held him back.

"Buck don't"

"Oh no, please let him. I'd love to break him apart"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" I scream. "This is childish. This is stupid" I snap. Both men look down. "Loki don't you dare pretend we are anything more than friends to get to him and Jame- Barnes! Just don't" I'm going to cry. "Don't" I whisper one last time before running out the room.

I can't stay in the tower anymore. It's too stressful.

It's not good for my baby.