22)Make Love

I love this bed.

I hate people.

I love food.

I hate lights.

I love the dark.

I hate this room.

I love being alone.

I'm a fat liar.

I'm sad. I miss Bu- THE AVENGERS. I miss my old room. My old friends. My old life... it's been three days. I'm not dramatic okay! I lost the love of my life! Oh and Bucky.

I groan and get up off the bed in the motel I was staying in. You know, even though my friend's a billionaire I refused to use his money which leaves me in the cheapest motel money could get me a room at.

Ugh! Remind me why I'm doing this again. Oh right, to give Bucky the chance to be happy. Why did I break my phone again? Oh because I'm stupid, seem about right.

A knock at the door pulls me out of my thoughts. Maybe if they leave me alone I can stay in my den and wallow in self-pity. JOKING! But I still don't wanna open the door. The knocking stop for a moment, then it starts again ten times louder.

"Leave me alone I'm an unstable psycho path and I'll eat your kids" Yes I am a grown women who is also an agent who works with the avengers. Get over it.

They didn't answer but carried on knocking. Okay what the hell. Oh no, what if they've come to kill me. They are a hired hit man and I'm about to die. I quickly ran to a drawer and pulled out a butcher knife. Butcher knives are so cool.

I hold it in my hand and walk to the door. I tried looking through the peep hole but the bastard covered it. Great. I silently groan and twist the handle. You know what, if I die, I'm going out in style.

I slam the door open and scream while throwing the knife over my head. "FUCKING HELL ROUGE STOP!" Bucky screams while grabbing my hands and pushing me into the room, kicking the door shut behind him.

My eyes are wide open as he shoves me onto the double bed. He started to pace in front of me. "Why are you here?" I finally got out.

"I don't hate you. In fact I could never hate you" My heart flutters. No, bad heart! Not gonna happen. "I'm so sorry Rouge, I should've listened to you instead of jumping to conclusions" He looks down.

"You do like jumping into things first, like my bed- erm.... continue" I'm really nervous right now. Is it obvious? Pfft no, I'm the queen natural. HA HA HA.

He looks amused but doesn't comment, "I want you in my life Rouge" He held my hands while looking down at me. "Whether it's as friends or more. I need you in my life doll" his metal hand strokes my face. "Please tell me it's not too late"

I grab his hand and pull him onto the bed making him fall on me. I grab his face and kiss him roughly. "You could never loose me" He grins and wraps his arms under me.

"Good, because I don't think I could let you go" He kisses me again. He breaks the kiss and his lips trail down my neck. I moan softly as he hits a certain spot and he focus' on it. He's gonna leave a hickey isn't he.

"Barnes, did you get my present" He gets up from my neck and I start to panic. Did he not get it? Or did he get it and hate it? Or did he see my message and not feel the same way! "Never mind it doesn't matter it was just a silly thing anyway" I get up too.

"It doesn't matter?" I shake my head however he doesn't seem satisfied. He starts to concentrates on the floor hard for a moment before turning back to me and pushing me on the bed. I let out a squeal as he hovers over me.

"It matters to me" My heart skips a beat. I feel his lips skim over my cheek as the go towards my ear. "Because I love you too"

We lock eyes and I give him the biggest smile I could. "I really don't want to be that girl but, make love to me James"

We start to kiss as he lifts my body up. We break apart so he can take my top off and start to kiss down my neck. I smile as he tears my bra off and takes one of my breasts in his mouth. "Oh James" I moan. I hear my growl.

"I love it when you say my name" He takes his top off and then our bottoms. I feel his fingers going into me as I let out a shaky moan while he pumps into me. He pulls me into another kiss and as I'm distracted his tongue explores my mouth.

I feel myself getting close so I reach down and began to stroke him. He releases my lips as I groan leaves his mouth. "I need to be in you" I nod quickly.

"Please"

He lines us up together and in one swift movement he pushes into me. We both moan. "It's been too long" He pants into my ear. I agreed as he started to pump in me.

His metal hand was above my head and so I intertwined out fingers. "I love you" I moan as he slams into my g-spot.

He grins, "I love you" We kiss for a short second before he starts to pound into me roughly. "And" Slam "I'm" thrust "Never" groan "Letting" thrust "Go. Again" his right hand comes to rub my clit and I throw my head back onto the bed.

"I'm never" I pant "Planning on"

We simultaneously finish together and collapse into the bed. Then it hit me and panic set. "James" I whisper frightened.

"Yes?"

"I wasn't on the pill"

"Oh shit"