5)Horror Movie

I wore a grey jumper, black short-shorts and dark grey knee socks to the sleepover. I loved knee socks, they are so cute! My hair was silly in a messy bun with a few strands loose. Apparently Tony had already ordered food and had a movie chosen ready.

When I walked into the room I was shocked to see blankets and pillows all over. Oh wow. I feel my inner-child showing and run over to jump onto the blankets. "Told you she would do that" Tony exclaimed to Steve as they both stared at me.

"I just lost 20 bucks because of you Rouge" Steve frowned at me unimpressed. I giggled and shrugged. So far there was Tony, Steve, Sam, Clint, Bruce and Bucky in the room. I made sure to stay away from Bucky as I found myself a seat on the sofa.

I spread out like a starfish "This sofa is mine now bitches!" Finally Nat and Thor came in and we all settled in comfy places as Steve played the movie. 

'The Conjuring' came onto the screen and I groaned. "You know I hate horrors" I whine, wishing I was next to someone. Sam rolled his eyes at me and nudged Bucky who was sharing sofa with him.

On the floor was Thor, Nat, Clint and Bruce while Steve and Tony shared a sofa, Sam and Bucky and then there was me on my own. "Go share with her Cyborg. I want my own sofa" He then proceeded to try and kick Bucky off- which did not work.

"Okay! Chill" He exclaimed as Sam carried on attacking until he got up. The movie was paused while everyone tried to get settled again.

"Wow, this is a sight. Bucky and Rouge actually sharing something" Clint gaped. I glared and him and pouted.

"We're not that bad" 

"Yeah sure, and I'm the stupidest guy alive" Tony resorted. I gaped at him. Wow. Okay.

Bucky had finally made his way to my sofa and plopped down next to me. He got under the covers and crossed his legs, he was close to me but not close enough for the others to suspect anything. The movie started.

At some point during the movie Bucky and I had become closer. I felt my breath hitch when his hand landed on my knee. If anyone heard they'd assume it was because of the movie. His hand travelled further up and I gulped.

"Barnes" I hissed as a warning. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow, acting like he ad no idea what he was doing wrong. I glare at his as he turned away. I noticed the edges of his lips turn up. Oh two can play that game!

I rest my hand on his upper thigh, since my body was resting on his and my right was tucked slightly under him I reached over with my left. He immediately stiffened. "Doll" he whispered darkly. I smirk but keep my eyes trained on the movie.

By now his hand had been forgotten as my own slowly trailed over the newly formed bulge in his pants. His breathing got heavier as I started to palm him through the thin fabric of his pants. Oh I love this! 

I press on a little harder creating more friction by accident as a scary part popped onto the screen. Bucky accidentally groaned out loud and people turned to us. He was bright red and they looked at us in confusion. 

"I think he's more scared than me and these movies" I snort. That got people to back off, however I noticed Steve looking at us with squinted eyes. He shook his head and turned away soon enough.

"Doll, unless you want me to fuck you right here in front of everyone, stop" I let out a giggle only he could hear and give him one last stroke before pulling away. He groaned quietly in my ear before standing up and announcing his was going to the bathroom quickly.

"Is he good?" Sam asked looking where he had just quickly left.

I shrug. "I don't know. He was acting a bit weird. Maybe he's too scared" Everyone shrugs and watches the movie. Oh payback is sweet. 

Eventually food is here and the movie had ended. Bucky hadn't come back to the rest of the movie but showed up again for food. Everyone teased him about being scared of the movie as I happily ate.

"You were even more scared than Rouge!" Clint laughed.

"Rouge is bad when it comes to horror movies" Bruce added.

"That movie was funny!" Thor said looking at us confused. "How could anyone be scared" Is he serious?

"After food we're drinking!" Tony cheered, however most people weren't in the mood. "Alright then, how about a game of truth or dare- you don't answer or do it- you drink"

They agreed to that. "I have brought some Asgardian beer just for this! The man of iron told me we would need it to get the captain and his friend drunk" Oh that's right they don't get drunk easily. Like at all.

"That will make things interesting" Steve said seeming unsure about it.

"I can't war to see America drunk" Sam grinned. "You ever see him drunk, Robo-cop?" He asks Bucky.

He thinks before answering. "No, Steve never really drank"

"So he's always been a prude" Tony deadpans. 

"I'm not prude!" Steve tries to defend himself.

"Sure..." Bucky trailed off. We all laugh as Steve pouts.

I turn to Nat, "You having fun?" she nods.

"I can't wait until truth or dare, I have some things I wanna know" her eyes flicked to my neck and my smile drops and my eyes widen.

"Fuck" 

Benefits with Bucky BarnesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara