17)Boys

I woke up feeling hungry. I slept in Bucky's bed last night although we didn't have sex. I lip my lips and look down at his morning glory. Eh, why not. I trail my lips down his chest and disappear under the blanket as his eyes opened.

"Rouge? What are yo- Oh!" I took his tip in my mouth and twirled my tongue around it. I started to take the rest of him in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down. He groaned as I massaged his balls in my hands.

"That feels so good doll" I suck harder and feel him start to tense. He wasn't too far off now. I twirl my tongue around him again and gag on him. I moan as his cock twitched and the pre-cum came out.

He exploded into my mouth and I drank him up. I came out from under the covers and grinned at him. "Good morning"

"Good morning indeed" He smirked as I rolled my eyes. I was wearing one of his jumpers and a pair of his joggers while he wore joggers and a top.

"As tasty as you are, I'm going getting some proper food" I get up and laugh as he whines for me to cuddle him. "Come on lazy bones. Let's get you some breakfast" I mock him by talking like he was a baby.

He stuck his tongue out at me but eventually got up. We went to the main room together and everyone stopped and looked at us. "Have I got something on my face?" Seriously, why is everyone staring.

"You're wearing his clothes" Sam gapes at me. I look down. So?

"So?"

"Did you two fuck?" Tony gets straight to the point. I roll my eyes. Yes, but not last night so,

"No we did not fuck" Bucky answers crossing his arms. I look at his with one eyebrow raised and he winked at me. I feel my cheeks heat up and turn back around.

"So I take it you two sorted it out!" Steve grinned.

"Yeah the other day" I snorted.

"Well sorry, I hadn't really had the time to catch up seeing as no one's seen you both for practically two days" He resorts.

"I saw Wanda and Natasha yesterday and you saw Barnes" that shut him up.

"So how did the date go?" Natasha asked looking smug. I grin.

"I think it went quite well thank you"

"Are you talking about fruit?" Thor asked.

"Whaaaa"

"No she means like courting" Bucky says ignoring me.

"Oh!"

"Wait who went on a date?" Bruce is very slow at connecting dots.

"I didn't see you come in, did you stay out?" Clint asked.

Me and Bucky shared a look. "You're all literally so dumb" Nat groans. Yes I agree with that. To make it clear Bucky steps up to me and wraps an arm around my waist pulling me into his chest.

"Mister Barnes, lady Rouge is being courted by someone. I don't think you should be holding her like that" I face palmed. Literally facepalmed.

"Thor you're an idiot" Tony sighed. Bucky and I go into the kitchen and I make us bacon sandwiches. I love bacon. Bacon makes me happy.

Ain't nobacon, love me better, ain't nobacon make me fell the way you do! Yeah I realise that I'm not right in the head too. After we ate we joined the others in the other room.

"Can we watch a movie?" I ask.

We all sat down and got comfy. I was sharing a sofa with Steve and Bucky. I was sat on Bucky's lap as my feet were on Steve's. Nat shared with Clint and Sam leaving Bruce and Thor on the last sofa with Tony lay over them. Not the strangest thing I've seen.

Turns out Bucky, Steve and Thor had no idea what Disney was so Tony ended up playing The Lion King. I felt Bucky snuggle me closely and saw Steve smiling at us. I started to think, what were Bucky and I now.

Are we still friends with benefits, or more...

I pushed it back and focused on the movie. I hummed to the songs as Bucky played with my hair. When Mufasa died I felt tears on my arm and looked up in shock to see Bucky letting a few tears drop. I smile and hug him closer.

Meanwhile Thor started to full on sob. "NO! WHY WOULD HE DO THAT TO HIS BROTHER! LOKI WOULD WOULD YOU KILL ME!" things got a bit personal for him....

After the Lion King we watched Frozen and then Beauty and the Beast. I love beauty and the beast. It was my favourite movie. As the movie ended I felt Bucky kiss the back of my head and my heart began to get out of control.

"You're my beauty and I'm your beast" He whispers into my ear. I swoon.

"Aren't you just adorable" I squish his cheeks together as he glares at me.

"I am not adorable doll" I giggle.

"Sure you aren't darling" I poke his cheek and then get up. "I need to exercise. I forgot the last time I went to the gym"

"I didn't" I heard Bucky mumble behind me and my face turns bright red.

"Anyways, how did this happen? You and Bucky" Sam asked me.

I look at Bucky who shrugged basically telling me 'it's up to you'. "Well, uhm..."

"Was it when we dared you to go in the closet" Steve asked.

"No, before that actually" I admit.

"Was it the day after we noticed the hickeys?" Clint asked.

"Nah I gave her those"

"WHAT!" They shouted.

"But you teased her for them!" Bruce gaped.

"Yep, and she got my back for that" He muttered. I giggle as I thought back to the horror movie.

"It was just after Bucky punched that guy at the party" they all seemed to remember that.

"But didn't you two, like just not get along then" Tony said confused.

"I went to his room to yell at him but uhh, things went a bit different. Nothing actually happened since Steve showed up"

"You were in his room when I was there!"

"Yeah she was, that's why I said I'd meet you in the main room"

"So... Have you two fu-"

"Yes" Bucky interrupts Sam.

"Oh"

"We do it a lot" Bucky smirked and I slapped him.

"Shut up dude!"

"No please, go on" Tony smiled innocently.

"What are we talking about? Did they kiss?" Thor asked. He's too oblivious for his own good.

"Yeah, their genitals kissed" Clint said and I cringe.

"Ew, can you not" Natasha cringed.

"Wait so you two have been friends with benefits before, well, this?" Steve asked shocked. I blushed.

"Yes" Bucky smiled proudly.

"Was the sex any good" Sam grinned at Bucky. Seriously!

"You know it!" Ugh!

I hate boys.