Bonus Chapter - They never had a child

This takes place after chapter 24, turns out she wasn't pregnant it was just periods and therefore her change in attitude was due to a horrid cycle (don't even say periods aren't that bad because I will fight you on it, some periods are absolutely horrendous)

I groan and get up, stretching before looking down at the snoring man besides me. Pig. I sneer at him before using all my power and pushing him from the bed. No reason, I just felt like it. When he woke up with a start I find myself laughing at his shock and surprise.

"Good morning sexy!" I joke with a wink.

"Fuck off" Bucky scowled. I snicker before getting myself up and making my way into the bathroom. Not long after I hear footsteps following inside. "For that I deserve a blowie" He gave me a cheeky grin.

That had me wheezing.

"You deserve a mother fucking whack" I laugh, shaking my head. He pouts before breaking out into a smile. I find myself smirking, "You can join me in the shower though"

Oh. He liked that idea.

That's how I find myself chest pressed up against the cool tiles, hot water barely skimming over my back as Bucky gripped my hips and kissed my neck lightly. I moan gently as a hand come down to circle my area, back arching as a finger suddenly enters.

"You know what" He grumbles into my ear, nibbling on the edge.

"W-what" I let out a shaky breath as he adds another finger and quickens his pumping pace.

"I don't think you deserve this" He chuckled, the vibrations in his chest running down my spine. All too sudden he removes himself from me and begins to casually go along his shower routine.

"You dick" I glare at him.

He raised a brow but other than that paid me no attention.

"Give. Me. Attention!" I demand with my arms crossed, "Or at least let me get in the warm water" Stupid water hog.

"Hmm... Nope"

Bastard.

"You know what, fine" I grin, "I'm sure Tony would accompany me in a shower, I'll go see what he's doing" I spin on my heel and raise a foot to exit the shower area.

A force pulls me back, arms wrapping around my waist and fingers digging into my hips. "Don't you fucking dare" I tensed as he let out a dark chuckle, a harsh 'tut'-ing sound leaving his lips. "You should know better than that, Rouge"

"Should I?" I whisper meekly.

"I don't like to share" He muttered. Shivers ran down my skin as his fingers find their way inside me again, this time he didn't hesitate to go at a fast pace. I moan and throw my head back onto his shoulder, squirming as his other hand finds my breast and tweaks with my nipple.

"James" I whimper. He forces my front down, bending me over and removing his fingers, his dick quickly finding it's way to my entrance. With no warning he began to push in, not giving me time to adjust before he begins to slam himself down.

The water had made our skin wet and yet so dry, him being inside me burned but at the same time sent fireworks through my body. A hand rested on my hip as he pulled out, only his tips in. "Beg for it, whore" He growled.

Groaning I find myself doing as he asked, "Please, please put it in" I try to wriggle but his grip only tightened. "I wanna cum" I whined.

That got him to move. This was rougher than he had ever been, each stroke pushing me further to the edge, thrust after thrust of never ending please. The euphoric feeling built to the max and I gasp as the intense pleasure hits me. "Fuck" I moan.

But he doesn't stop.

Not even close.

"James" I gasp as he becomes more animalistic, no pause or break to catch my breath.

"You wanted it" I could hear the pricks smirk as I feel another orgasm building up.

"I-It's t-too muc- woah!" My hands reach out to grip anything they could, resulting on the shower curtain as his hand snaked around to rub me.

I feel him lean over, his front against my bent body. His lips by my ear, "Take it. Slut" I topple over the edge once more.

I feared he would continue but his thrusts began to become more infrequent and sloppier. I sigh in relief when he finally pulls out, his hot fluid landing over my back. I hear him grunt before gently holding me up, my legs wobbling as he helped me further into the shower.

"Was that okay?" He mumbled, rubbing soap over my back.

"Perfect" I whisper, eyes feeling heavy.

I hear him snicker, "Don't you mean, incredible, amazing, out of the world?"

"Fuck you"

"Again? Well ok-"

"NO!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

seeing as lots of people didn't like that she got pregnant he's a small alternate version :)
I might re-write the book soon. And quite a few things could change but that's only if I have time seeing as school has me swamped.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed that chapter, until next time xoxo