Bonus Chapter- Knives and Hate

feel like people will have a hissy fit if i don't put this up here so; warning there will be knife play

"FUCK OFF!" I yell, picking up the nearest thing (which happened to be the toaster) and deciding to throw it at Bucky's head. Of course, my attempts of hurting him were futile as his reflexes are far more superior to a young adult having a tantrum.

"You're overreacting, Rouge" Bucky scoffed, placing the toaster back on the side. I glare at the stupid machine for failing it's task before turning my glare onto Bucky.

"Overreacting?" I repeat, eyebrow raised a slight chuckle in my voice. "I'm overreacting?" I question again, giggling as my hand gripped the base of the knife on the counter.

I ignored Bucky's watchful gaze and began to twirl the knife in my hand. "Oh dear" I hum, "Maybe I am overreacting" I sigh, grinning up at Bucky as he sternly glares at the knife.

"Put the knife down, Rouge" he warned me.

"Why? Afraid I'll-" The top of my finger presses down on the tip of the blade, a spot of blood releasing through my skin. "Overreact?" I whisper, looking up innocently at him as his jaw clenched.

"Give me the knife" He demanded, palm already open towards me. I raise my brow once more.

"Is that a request?" I hum gently.

His own eyebrows furrowed as he shook his head, clearly fed up of my actions now. "Give. It" He grits out.

I giggle, which eventually turns into a full-blown laugh. "No" I snicker. Wrong response it seemed like. I had only little time to react as he lunges towards me, a hand gripped my wrist and the other around my neck; not tight enough to hurt but enough to warn me.

"You're being pathetic" He snaps. "Stop with the childish behaviour!"

My eyes narrow at him.

Childish.

Behaviour?

I smirk. In one quick movement I throw the knife into my free hand and have it pressed up against his neck, a burning pit of fire starting to grow inside me. "I'm pathetic, am I?"

"Rouge!" He growls out.

"Overreacting, am I?"

"This is your last chance!"

"No, Barnes" I spit out. "I don't think it will be" I grin sadistically, the knife now pressing down on his adams apple.

"All this because-"

"You allowed another bitch to cling onto you ALL day. AND you let the hussy, kiss. your. cheek" I was furious now.

"Oh yeah?" He snorts, "And you're completely innocent are you?" he pushes forward on the knife causing me to pull back slightly, not really wanting to hurt him. "Haven't been all over a certain someone all day?" he glares.

I roll my eyes. "You know Loki is a friend. That bitch however-"

"Is no one to me"

A deadly silence washes over us before Bucky steps back, eyes glancing around the room. Once he finished his search he turned back to me. Inching closer it was only a matter of seconds before I'm thrown over his shoulder and together we were matching to his room.

Slamming the door open it's soon followed by slamming it shut. I'm thrown on the bed and left to stare up at the glowering animal before me. That's when I realised- I'm totally fucked.

"Strip" He demanded of me.

I'm already screwed, what's a little more punishment if I don't do as he asks. I remain unmoving.

He tuts before smirking. His hand reached down and snatched the knife from my own. My own eyes widen in shock as it's placed against the hem of my shirt. "Wait, Bucky I'll-"

Too late.

He rabidly cuts down my shirt and tears it from my body. I'm left topless, shivering as the cold air reaches my nips as I lacked a bra. I gulp as he licks his lips, eyes darkly roaming over my body.

"You know the words?" His voice is momentarily soft as he gazes lovingly into my eyes.

"Yes" I murmur. That was all it took for all the love to be drained from him, leaving a jealous and possessed man before me.

I'm turned onto my back, butt in the air as the rest of my clothing leaves my body. A cool metal hand caresses my rear, gently soothing over it as he speaks again, "You deserve punishment, Rouge" he murmured gently. "Do you know why you deserve it?"

"No" Guess I'm being a brat today.

"No?" he repeats with a deep chuckle. I hear that noise before I recognise the stinging on my arse. A firm slap, a warning. I seem to be getting lots of those lately...

A giggle escapes my lips. I feel a tug on my hair and my head snaps up, eyes meeting furious blue ones. "Is something amusing to you, slut?" he sneers.

I freeze. "No"

He throws me down and crawls between my legs, a hand comes to grip one of my arms down while the other presses the knife on the centre of my chest. "Maybe I'm not making myself clear enough"

I inhale sharply when I feel the edge break my skin ever so slightly. The knife is slowly dragged down to my stomach, a timid line following its steps. "You will receive punishment" He starts, "And you will follow the rules. Am I understood?"

"Yes" I whisper.

He glares at me and then I feel a trickle of liquid dripping down my chest. Blood. I gasp, "Yes sir". He sits back and grins.

"Good girl" and despite the situation I felt myself glowing at his praise. He leans down and kisses the top of my nose. That's when his inner demon came out to play.

Hands trapped above my head, thighs pulled apart leaving me defenceless and exposed before him. He wastes no time in removing his clothing and lining himself up to my entrance. I knew right then that he'd offer no mercy tonight.

One harsh stride and he's in. A scream befalls from my mouth as my back arches. The knife makes it return as he timidly traces the outline of my jaw line. "So pretty" He murmured daintily as he edged closer to my neck. "And all mine" An animalistic growl followed his praise. I shivered.

That's when he began to move inside me. Trying my best not to move so the knife wouldn't hurt me I allow subtly moans to escape as he started slowly. However it didn't seem to please him. The sharp metal teased my skin as it's dragged all the way down passed my belly button.

He hits my spot and I let out a squeal of shock, hands desperately reaching out to hold him but failing to do so as one of his hand remains restraining them. He pulls out, the tip now barely in just as the knife goes to my inner thigh.

I whimper as he fails to give me the friction I craved. "Beg for it doll" he whispered. I look up to see a dark look in his eyes.

"Please" I breath out.

"What do you want? Me..." the knife begins to slice down leaving a pale mark behind, but not blood "or the knife?"

My mind scrambled. How fucked up were we?

"Both"

And I get what I want.

——————————————
ngl not sure how i feel about this. kinda rushed because i've had writers block and have been trying to write this for ages but ah well. you get what you get xo
QUICK QUESTION: WHERE DID YOU FIND MY BOOK?
also, how are you :)
i love you <3
thank you for reading