24)She's Dying!

After a few months and many dates, romantic evenings, and lots and lots of sex we finally made it official.

However I've experienced a minor set back... A major set back.

"It's going to be okay" I'm currently crying in a public toilet as Natasha pats my back. Why am I crying? It's because-

"You can always buy more ice cream" Wanda said. I dropped my ice cream.

"I don't want more ice cream" I sob into my hands.

"What do you want sweety" Pepper asked. Her and Tony also got together and honestly she turned into a motherly figure to me. I loved it.

"I want a puppy" Silence. I look up to see their confused faces. "I'm joking" I giggle and stand up. 'm totally better now. In fact I really want a burger. I'm craving a big mac. "Lets get McDonald's" I stand up and skip put the bathroom.

I wonder what Bucky was doing right now. I know the men are having a men's day. I miss him. I saw him this morning but it feels like it's been too long. "Rouge! There you are. Ugh! Why did you run off like that!" Natasha snaps while grabbing my hand.

"Sorry I just wanted to get out that horrible restroom" She sighs again but then leads me to the rest and we all go to McDonald's. After eating half of the menu we go home leaving me very happy and satisfied.

Before I go inside the actual building I tell them I have something to do and go to the shop. I get a few things, mainly chocolate ice cream and head on home. With some snacks and fizzy drinks I march my way into Bucky's room and make myself comfortable.

I know he won't be back until later tonight so I put on a movie and eat my food. I'm so hungry. Feels like I haven't ate since... An hour ago at McDonald's. God I'm a pig. Oop. After eating half of my food I decide to have a shower.

I look into my bag from the shops and get out the strawberry shampoo I got. It smells so nice! I get out one more thing before getting into the shower. I'm nervous. I did something and it's tearing me apart.

Well technically it's not all my fault. I mean it takes two to-

"Rouge baby I'm back" I wrap the tower around me and go into his room.

"Hi" I smile walking up to him. I give him a hug as he smells my hair.

"That smells nice. What shampoo is that? When did I buy strawberry scented?" I laugh and shake my head.

"I went to the shop before coming home and picked up some things" He looks around at the empty food packets before chuckling.

"I can see" It was silent for awhile while we hugged. "Is everything alright doll?"

"Yeah. Just missed you" I smile at him and he returns it. Then I feel it. No not now. "I'm going to get dressed" I quickly ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut, locking it in an instant.

Then I let it out. Damn I ate way too much.

"Rouge! What's happening? Are you sick! Open the door" I lean next to the toilet my head on the sink.

"I'm good just ate too much" I feel weak. I grab my bath robe from the door and put it on. I open the door and run pasted Bucky and get a drink of water. I'm so happy he always has water on his bed side table.

"What's going on?" He asked, arms crossed eyebrows furrowed.

"I've just been feeling a little ill as of lately. It's fine though, probably a 48 hour thing" I grin but he doesn't return it.

"Get in bed" I frown.

"James I'm fi-"

"Bed" I groan and get into bed. "Now stay there I'm making you some soup" I don't want soup.

"Soup is boring" I whine. One look from him shuts me up. Damn sorry dad. Cue eye roll. I turn a new movie on and wait for him to get back. The door bursts open but it wasn't Bucky.

"Lady Rouge I can take you to Asgard we have the best doctors. YOU WON'T DIE TODAY!"

"No she lives under my room, I'll look after her"

"I'm a doctor you guys all know right"

"Guys everyone stay calm. I'm sure there's a logical explanation for this"

"My girlfriends ill, I can't stay-

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Thor, Tony, Bruce, Steve and Bucky turn to me shocked and I get out of bed.

"What's going on here?" Nat Clint and Sam come around the corner.

"Lady Rouge is dying"

"What!" Clint yells.

"What happened!" Sam gasped. Nat just looked at them all, then to me, then back to them.

"I'm calling Pepper" She says to me. I groan.

"Will you all please listen, I'm no-" I was cut off.

"You're going to be fine baby. We'll get you bett-"

"Take her to the lab, we can-"

"I'm taking her to Asga-"

"IF EVERYONE DOESN'T LEAVE THE ROOM RIGHT NOW I'M GOING TO STAB YOU ALL AND HANG YOU BY YOUR FEET UNTIL THE BLOOD GOES TO YOUR HEAD AND YOU START STRUGGLING TO BREATH! NOW LEAVE BARNES AND I ALONE. I'M NOT DYING I WAS SICK TWICE!" I was fuming. They all turned to me as I was red in the face.

I began to tear up after that. "I just want to rest and you're making me really stressed right now" I cry. "Just let me sleep" I sink to the floor as sobs leave my body.

"Hey, it's okay" Bucky held me as I cried on the floor. "I'm sorry" He whispered while kissing my head.

"Sorry" The men had said and they finally left as I cried in Bucky's arms.

"J-James" I whimper.

"Yes baby girl" I try to control my breathing.

"W-we need to talk. Serious talk" He looks nervous but nods and picks me up, his arms under my legs and on my back. He brings us onto the bed and holds me close and I let out a few last tears.

"Wait, please don't tell me you're actually dying. I can't live without you" he panics. I roll my eyes.

"I'm not dying so stop that!" I snap. He flinches but stays quiet so I can talk.