3)Gym Exercises

It has been a week since the party and I hadn't told anyone about what had almost happened between Bucky and I. Luckily it was completely normal for me to be off and avoiding Bucky so no one questioned me as I ran out the room the seventh time that week as he entered.

I decided to go train in the gym for a bit. Everyone was going out so I was going to be alone. Me, myself and the punching bag. I feel sorry for the thing. I've been taking out my frustration on it as I've got an inch which apparently my fingers can't scratch. If you know what I mean.

Unfortunately I didn't realise anyone else had entered the room until hands were on my waist and slamming me into the wall- thank god for the mats on their. You'd be surprised how many times people are flung into the wall while sparring.

"You've been avoiding me" Bucky growls looking royally pissed. 

"I always avoid you" I huff, "Aren't you suppose to be out with the other?"

"Didn't fancy going karaoke. I realised now was a good time to finish some unfinished business" the look in his eyes makes me shiver. I feel my nipples harden inside my sports bra.

"L-like what" I ask breathless.

I feel his hand travel up my leg and go between my thighs. "I told you didn't I. Nothing's going to stop me from getting what I want" My breath hitches as his hand cups my sex.

"N-nothing?" I squeak. Where did all my confidence go? Ah right, it left along with the alcohol.

I feel his lips on my neck as they start to kiss, lick and bite. I moan as I feel them at a certain place and feel his lips go into a smirk. He stays at that spot and puts more pressure on that area. This feels so good.

"B-Barnes, what if someone comes in" 

"Everyone's out" Suddenly I'm flipped around so my chest is against the wall and my back is pressed against his front. "You know, I don't appreciate how you left me alone and very frustrated that night"

His flesh hand comes to the band of my pants. Oh god I need him. "Please" I whisper. His hand crept down inside my pants and to the rim of my underwear. Then he stops leaving me very frustrated.

"Beg for it doll" He whispers in my ear. I gulp and try to wriggle to get some friction, but his metal hand holds me put.

"Oh for gods sake! Please Barnes. I need you. God please" he chuckles at me and I flush red. Finally I feel his fingers on my clit. They start slow and begin to rub me. I let out a shaky moan. His lips find my neck again as his metal hand trails up my body and into my bra. The cold metal makes me jerk back into him causing him to groan in pleasure.

One finger found its way into me and I moaned loudly. He began to pump it in and out of me and I feel myself build up. He adds another and picks up his pace as his other hand plays with my nipple.

"Oh Barnes" I moan and flick my head back. His thumb rubs my clit and I feel myself getting closer. "Shit!" I cry as he bites my neck. It feels so good.

"Say me name" I heard him growl, going faster.

"Barnes" I moan.

"Try again" He says, suddenly going painfully slow.

"Bucky" I groan. He picks it up but it wasn't enough.

"JAMES!" I scream as I feel myself at the tip. His fingers speed up and he rubs viciously. Oh god. "I'm gonna!" 

"Cum for me doll" he demands. I do as he says and go limp in his arms. He pulls his fingers out of me and begins to lick them up. "Amazing" I'm still breathing heavily as he turns me to face him. 

"That was-"

"Amazing? Incredible? Out of this world" I frown. 

"Keep talking Barnes, I see you're head growing even bigger" 

He chuckles at me and pulls me close. "I'd love to taste you doll" I gulp as he stares at me intensely. That's when I realise his bulging hard on rubbing on my stomach. I looked down.

"How about I taste you instead" I smirk as his cocky facade drops slightly. I get down on my knees and undo his pants, pulling them down enough so I could get to his boxers.

"As if you'd know how to please a m- Shit!" He shuts up as I take his head in my mouth. I hear his start to breath heavily as I twirl my tongue around him. I suck once before bringing it out with a pop.

"I don't know if you deserve this" I mock him with a fake pout. He glares down at me and suddenly I feel his dominance wash over me. He grabs himself and puts him directly at my lips. 

"Open" I do as he says. "Now suck" I feel myself getting turned on again as he tells me what to do. I get him in my mouth and start to go down. I try my hardest to take him all the way down and feel tears come to my eyes as I gag.

"Don't take more than you can handle" he warns me, clearly not wanting me to end up being sick. I roll my eyes and began to suck harder, using my hand to cover what my mouth couldn't. "Shit. Like that! Fuck Rouge, never knew you had such a dirty mouth" I feel myself becoming wet at his praises.

After a few more hard sucks he came into my mouth and I greedily swallowed him. He tasted amazing. I moan as I take him out and stand up. He's breathing heavily with his head rested on the wall behind me. He sorts himself out and looks at me.

I bite my lip to prevent myself from smiling like an idiot. "That was-"

"Amazing? Incredible? Out of this world" I say mimicking him from earlier. He laughs with a raspy throat. 

Before anything else is said FRIDAY is heard through the speakers. "The others have returned and are requesting your presence Mr Barnes and Miss Kennedy" Fuck.