9)Their First

I moan into the kiss and he lifts me up and sits me on his lap. I pull away for air as he started to trail down my neck. "God you're so sexy" He growled. He flipped us over and pinned me over him, our lips meeting again.

I feel his hands on the waist of my skirt and lift my body up so he could take it off me. He moves away from my lips and quickly pulls my top over my head. His eyes darken as they look over my body. 

He starts to kiss down my neck and to my chest. He grunts when he realises my bra was in the way of where he wanted to reach. He quickly tore it off my body and I gasped as the cold air met my nipples. 

His lips latch onto my right and his hand plays with my left. "James" I moaned as his nibbled and teased me. Feeling bold I lifted him up and got on top of him. I took his shirt off him and asked him to take his pants off.

He did as I asked and we both stared at each other in only our bottom underwear. I looked over his chest admiring it. I noticed he had been anxious as I just stared and so I smiled to reassure him. I understood his was self conscious about his scars.

I began to trail soft kisses down his jaw to his neck to his collarbone over his chest and abs. He moaned as I did and I felt myself getting wetter. I pull down his underwear and smile as I see his cock pop out bulging hard.

I took the tip in my mouth and looked up as Bucky threw his head back and groaned. "Fuck Rouge" He panted as I took him right at the back of my throat. I had gotten a lot better at sucking him off over the weeks we had been together. 

I moaned on his cock and noticed how he had tensed. He was close. I take him out and quickly get up. His eyebrows shot up. "Why'd you stop?" I grin and take off my underwear. I slowly sit down and feel our bottoms rub.

We both moan. "Fuck" He throws his head back as I start to grind us together. I feel his dick sliding between my folds and moan loudly. He was so big. I was nervous to have him all the was in but also excited. "You're so wet" He mumbled while sitting up to make us closer.

"You're so hard" I mumble back. I lean forward a take his bottom lip between my teeth. I suck on it and internally smile when he cursed and moaned. Suddenly we're flipped and he was back in full control. 

He had stopped grinding and was now holding the tip of his cock close to my entrance. "Are you sure doll" He asked while stroking my face with one of his hands. I roll my eyes. 

"Yes! Fill me up daddy!" I gasp and quickly cover my mouth. I did not just saw that... I watch as his head snapped up from looking down and his eyes darken. 

"What did you just call me?"

"Uhm, James?"  He growled.

"No, say it again" 

"Daddy" I whispered. He smirked and suddenly pushed the tip of himself in me. I moaned loudly. I feel like even with the sound proof walls people might hear me tonight. 

"That's right baby girl. Moan for me" I feel myself getting more wet as he spoke dirty. That was so hot. He slid further into me however I started to get impatient.

"Oh, fuck me already!" I beg. He slams into me and I scream in ecstasy. "Fuck!" He pulled almost all the way out and just before his tip left he slammed back into me again.

"Shit baby girl you're so tight" One of his hands go to my boobs are he began to slam into me faster. I moan loudly. Shit.

"Fuck! Daddy!" I cry as he thrust deep and found my g-spot. He noticed and somehow angled himself so he would hit it every time. I screamed as his hand dropped down to my clit and he rubbed it.

"Say my name!" He growled. I felt myself getting close.

"JAMES!" I scream and he pounded into me none stop. I felt myself nearing my climax however he seemed no where near close. With one last thrust I had came over my edge. I screamed and threw my head back into the pillow. 

However it didn't stop there. I felt him pull out and lift me up. I got onto my hands and knees and waited for him again. I felt him rub his tip over my front and without warning he slammed back into me. "Shit" He cursed as he began to slam harder and faster into me. 

Our skin slapping, out heavy breathing and sexual moans was ll that could be heard. I felt him lean back onto his knees and he grabbed my hair and pulled me up so my back was pressed to his front as he grabbed my hip and made me bounce down on him.

"Fuck daddy!" I moan. I felt myself get close again. His hand came down from my hair and to my clit. He started to rub hard and I continued to scream and cry as he pleasure me. "Yes! Yes!" I cry while grinding us together. 

"Fuck! I'm close" He said going faster than before. I fell forward and we were in doggy style again as he started to cum. 

"I-I'm c-cumming" I managed to get out through moans and heavy breathing.

"Me too doll" He said. After a few more pushes we both went over the top. I screamed as he groaned. I felt him cum over my back and then finally collapse next to me. I looked at him with tired eyes. 

"That was-"

"Amazing? Incredible? Out of this world" I let out a tired laugh.

"Even better" He grins and gets up. He reaches beside him and grabs a towel. After cleaning us both up a bit he grabbed me and pulled me close to him. 

"I need to sleep for another ten years" He says while still breathing heavily. I lean on his chest and yawn.

"Me too" my eye close and I drift off. Is it really smart to be sharing a bed with him, I mean we're only friends with benefits...

That was the first time I've ever wrote a sex scene so bare with me if it's not right or whatever xo

Benefits with Bucky Barnesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें