18)New Things

How do you make sex more interesting... well whatever you do, don't ask your friends!

"Bondage" Nat had said, that actually sounded good to be honest.

"Role-play" Bruce had said. Maybe... I don't know-

"Orgy" Tony had said... of course he would want that.

"Anal" Surprisingly Sam said that- not Clint.

"Toys" Clint had said, I kinda wanna shove a dildo up Bucky's arse now.

"Sex is sex" Steve is boring.

"Threesome" I was actually thinking about that one... oh Thor said that.

When I asked Bucky he got a devilish smirk on his face then ran out the building and I'm yet to see him return. I'm worried but turned on. Is that bad?

Barney the Dinosaur

Where r youuu xx - 14:03

Hurry home, I've gt a surprise 4 u ;) - 14:04

14:06 - Just wait baby, i've got a surprise 4 u too 😜

14:06 - Like 5 mins away xx

I grin and quickly go change into my outfit. I wore a black corset and a garter belt. I felt sexy, not going to lie. I turned the lights down in his room and lay down on the bed. Do I do some sexy position? Nah.... do I?

"I'm.. back..do- wow" I grin internally as Bucky looks my up and down slowly.

I bit my lip and smiled innocently. "Do you like you surprise?"

"I love it" He smirked and came towards me on the bed with his bag. "Would you like to see your surprise?" I nod quickly. "Before anything I need to explain some stuff, if at any point you feel unconformable and want to stop, the safe word is red. Green is good and orange is that you feel unsure"

"Okay" I kiss him lightly. After I pulled away he dove into his bag. The first thing he pulled out were fluffy handcuffs. This is going to be fun.

"Get your head on the pillows" He demands and I quickly do as he says. He grabs my hands and ties each one to opposite sides of the bed post. I bite my lip in anticipation. "Now spread our legs for me" I blush but does as he says.

I see him grin and go down. He fingers began to touch me through my underwear causing me to gasp and wriggle slightly. "So wet and we've barely begun" I feel my cheeks heat up again. He goes back into his bag and picks out a... black microphone?

"You want me to sing?" I'm so confused right now. Bucky chuckled at me.

"I'm the one who's suppose to be behind a few decades, not you" I roll my eyes and before I could ask anything else I felt it on me. I gasped as the cold hit me but eventually relaxed. "I love that look on your face" He smiles. I smile back shyly.

Vibrations hit my core and I moan in shock. Bucky had switched the toy and and was pressing it tightly against me. "Oh, fuck" I arch my back as it intensified. "S-shit James" I groan. He smirks making my insides churn.

He started to grind the vibrator against me and I went with it. I tried to move my hands but remembered they were handcuffed above my head. I throw my head onto the pillows and moan once more as the vibrations shot up my body.

"I'm gonn-"

"Not yet" Bucky said. I frowned and tried to contain myself.

"I can't-"

"I said not yet" He glared at me causing me to gulp. He pushed it into me harder and I just couldn't help it I came and sighed in relief as he took it away from me.

"Sorry" I managed to whisper, I look up at him and saw a satisfied look. "You wanted me to defy you!"

"Yes, so now I can punish you" The smirk right there does things to me. Wait what. He crawls so he's straddling my chest however doesn't sit down. He takes his pants down a bit and pulls out his cock which was as hard as the door. "Open. Good, now suck"

I gag on him a few times but he doesn't stop, in fact he goes deeper every time I gag. I liked it though. I even felt drool going over the sides on my mouth. I loved hearing his groans which convinced me to take him deeper.

As he was about to come he took himself out of my mouth making me frown. He finished himself off then came all over my face. "I heard you telling Natasha you wanted a facial" He grinned. I laugh and sink back down onto the bed.

He takes the hand cuffs off me and undressed himself. He flips us over so I was straddling him. He took off my corset and garter belts slowly, feeling every inch of my body, driving me insane. "What, you ran out of party tricks" I smirk.

"No, I just thought I'd leave some for another day" He grips my hip with his right hand and uses his left to direct it inside me. As soon as he penetrates me he lets go and I take over, slowly sliding him inside.

I moan as he fills me completely and stay sat on him for a moment. "You're beautiful" He whispers. I feel my heart skip a beat. "All all mine" He holds him hips as I start to bounce on him. I go over and around him as his hands play with my breasts.

"And y-you. Fuck. And you're m-mine" I gasp as he hits my g-spot. I close my eyes and throw my head back all the while bouncing on him still. Pleasure runs through my body with every inch he's in me.

"Look at me" He says. I open my eyes as find out he's right in front of my face, sitting up. I wrap me arms around his neck as he holds my lower back. Since my back was arched our chests were pushing up against each other.

I stare into his blue eyes and freeze for a moment. I love the colour blue, it's my favourite colour as of today. I love that stubble on his face. I love the way his bed/ sex hair looked- it was so sexy. i love his scars and how strong he was. I love his cock but I mean everyone knows that.

I don't think anymore. I know I love this man.