Bonus Chapter - Bondage

I feel his breath on my shoulder, hands gently caressing my wrists as he binds them using the rope we had bought prior to this day. I can't see, the silk blindfold creating a barrier as his hands slide around my body from behind to stroke my thighs. 

"Safe word?" He murmured once he finally completed the tie around my wrists. I was positioned in the centre of the bed on my knees, hands behind my back with my eyes covered. 

"Can we use the traffic light system?" I whisper. He hummed, we had used the system before. Green is comfortable and good to continue, yellow is either a little break and slight precaution and red is to stop- no matter what the situation is. 

"Colour?" He then asked.

"Green" I answer obediently, a small smile washing onto my face as he places a gentle kiss on my cheek. Then the bed shifted and I no longer feel his presence, my brows furrow as I squirm, cold air swarming around my body while I wait. "Bucky?" I call out. 

Then a hand grasps my throat lightly, "I didn't say you could talk, did I?" My lips part in shock and I quickly shake my head. "Words" He demanded.

"No" 

"No what?"

"No sir" 

"Good girl" He cooed, hand releasing. I feel him move to in front of me, hand reaching out to hold a breast. I gasp as his tongue finds a nipple, back arching on command. All too soon he's moving away again.

Then I feel something at the tip of my lips. 

"It's a gag" He explained. "Colour?" 

"Green" I feel myself getting more eager. 

"I'm going to check on you after five minuets, if you're yellow we take the gag off, if you're green the checks will slowly be further apart, is that alright?" 

I nod, "Yes sir" The ball enters my mouth and along with the folds behind my head he ties it on. This time he doesn't waste a second before he's man-handling my body. Hands holding me tightly as his tongue finds my lower half. 

I squeak, despite the gag preventing any realistic sound from leaving my mouth, and lunge forward. He pushes my body up slightly, sliding underneath me before continuing his attack on my centre. My legs begin to shake with ever circle he makes, wanting nothing more than to collapse onto his face or hold his body close to mine. 

I hear him hum, vibrations firing up my body, pleasure building up to the point where I began to moan incorrectly behind the gag. Tears form in my eyes when my pleasure is destroyed and he moves away. "I don't think you deserve it" He chuckles darkly, fingers tauntingly tracing my inner thigh.

I tried to talk but the gag restrained me, not even my hands could reach out to pull him back. His lips are on my neck, kissing harshly all the way down to my chest. A tear slips down as my body burns with the need to be satisfied. 

The gag is removed from my mouth, "Colour?" 

"Green" I breath out, squirming with anticipation. 

However he doesn't put the gag back in. "I want to hear you" He mumbles. He shifts more on the bed and soon I'm in his lap, presumably facing him with our chests pressed together. One hand is holding my hands behind, even though the restrains were already doing so.

I moan when I feel his member at my entrance, legs shaking as I try to sink down. He tuts, "So needy" He rubs his head against me.

I whine, "Put it in" 

He freezes. I'm confused before his hand yanks my hair back to expose my neck, teeth grazing my already marked up skin. "I'm in charge here" He grumbled. I shiver. "And I say you don't deserve it" 

He moves me to the floor, him being seated on the edge of the bed. "Open your mouth" I did as told and moan as he slides himself in. "Now be a good girl and please me" He commands darkly.

I feel my body producing more liquid as I begin to bob my head, my centre pulsing from the situation. Every grunt which left his mouth encouraging me to take him further, the need to please him corrupting me.

I want to take the blind fold off but my mouth is full. It wasn't until he took himself out and I whined when he asked me what colour I was at. "Green" I answer truthfully. He lifts me up to his lap again. I missed his eyes. I want to see his face.

"Good" He hummed. Without warning I feel his head push into my entrance. My head falls onto his shoulder, eyes rolling back as he situated himself in entirely. "Don't expect me to go easy on you" 

"I won't, sir" 

He starts to thrust, hands holding my waist to prevent me from falling. My head tilts back, mouth parted and hips bouncing with each stroke he made. It was so good. Tears pooled in my eyes, my body's lack of energy catching up and the intensity building up. 

"I'm close, sir" I groan as he hits my g-spot. His calculated thrusts targeting and hitting the spot expertly. 

"You can't come until I say so" He warns making it harder for me to hold back. The blind fold is torn from my face, I meet his gaze and cry when he slams in particularly harder. "Look at you" He murmurs sadistically. "Such a messy little slut for me" He captures my lips in a sloppy kiss, "All for me" 

I nod frantically, breathing uneven as it suddenly starts to become painful holding back.

"Cum for me" He leans over to whisper in my ear. 

I come undone. Collapsing onto his chest as he makes a final push and cums himself. He sits there, catching his breath and stroking my back comfortingly. The binds on my wrists are loosened and he slips them off, cursing to himself as he does so.

I bring my hands forward and immediately he holds them, a frown on his lips, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bruise you" He kissed the marks timidly.

I smile. "It's okay. I like them. It was amazing" I love all the marks he gave me during sex. "Can we get some water before I pass out?" I joke, except it wasn't a joke because I felt like I was about to pass out very soon.

"Yeah, stay here I'll be a minuet" He tucks me into bed, kissing my forehead before shoving on some bottoms and rushing out. 

I just smile.

I love him so much.

---------------------------------------------------------------

i've never wrote about bondage before (at least i don't think so) so if i wrote something wrong sorrryyyy. hope you enjoyed the chapter, if this kink isn't for you then- tuff shit you've already read it.

anyways, thank you for reading/ for the support you all show. love you xoxo

-CharmianFantasia